Who's it going to be?

Comments

• Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    Simon Cowell, again.
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Your mate, Lit, natch*.

* I don't know,really. Of all the entrants he's the only one I've seen performing and that was a youtube clip you posted
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    At a wild guess, whoever Simon Cowell thinks will make him the most money through singing (allegedly) the usual mass production pop pigswill to an undiscerning public.
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Coincidentally the text on the front of the t-shirt I'm wearing right now says: "No I didn't see the X-factor because I'm not a fucking moron"

I stand by that sentiment.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • stewyb
    stewyb Posts: 20
    Asprilla wrote:
    Coincidentally the text on the front of the t-shirt I'm wearing right now says: "No I didn't see the X-factor because I'm not a farking moron"

I wish this was Facebook so I could 'like' this comment!
    "Disco Stu knows how to party"

Flickr Set:- http://www.flickr.com/photos/stewarthal ... 996654927/

Kinesis Maxlight XcPro3:- http://www.kinesisbikes.co.uk/bikedetail.php?id=165
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Oh LiT, say it ain't so.....
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    Whoever a million Facebook sheep decide to flock around to make a statement.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • tailwindhome
    Asprilla wrote:
    Coincidentally the text on the front of the t-shirt I'm wearing right now says: "No I didn't see the X-factor because I'm not a farking moron"

However you expressed the sentiment by wearing a slogan teeshirt.

The dress code for the farking moron.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • asprilla
    Asprilla wrote:

However you expressed the sentiment by wearing a slogan teeshirt.

The dress code for the farking moron.

Is this another paradox thread in the making?
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Sun - Cervelo R3
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    With any luck there'll be another RATM-type campaign to keep the 'winner' off the Xmas No 1 slot.
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • tailwindhome
    Asprilla wrote:

In what way?
  • :lol:

Ah c'mon.... Yeah, I'm watching it 'cause a guy I've known for 20 years is in the final group. So?
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    X Factor, Jeremy Kyle, Jerry Springer etc: TV for the brain dead.

Sorry LiT, but its something I've always said and I stand by it.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    :lol:

Ah c'mon.... Yeah, I'm watching it 'cause a guy I've known for 20 years is in the final group. So?

You know Wagner...? What's he like?
  • asprilla
    Asprilla wrote:

In what way?

I didn't see the x-factor because I'm not a fucking moron and yet wearing a t-shirt with a message on it means I am a fucking moron.

I'm confused, I need a decent venn diagram to show how I can exist in both states at the same time.......
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Sun - Cervelo R3
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300

Whether it's The X-Factor or not, that's pretty cool. As long as he's not as insipid as Joe McElderry.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730

Oh alright, You have an excuse. Just this once and only until your friend either wins or gets knocked out though mind. :)
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    SimonAH wrote:

Oh alright, You have an excuse. Just this once and only until your friend either wins or gets knocked out though mind. :)

Yeah, I let you off. I suppose if a mate was in it I'd have to watch too. It would be under protest though.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2010
    Not watching it, never have never will but I am enjoying the way the Daily Mail's approaching the Gamu story.

Sort of summed up by this spoof tweet:

http://bit.ly/cYpgEZ
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    Saw 15mins of it this morning (girlfriend watching TV, honest). Didn't think much of any of them to be honest apart from the one that was your mate LiT, of course, I thought whichever one that was was great.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • :lol:

I gather my mate's still in it. I'm not doing very well at watching it, although I did remember to vote!
  • Agent57
    I gather my mate's still in it.

Did you say who it is, or is it top sekrit so we don't pick on him? 'Cause if you did I missed it.
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • Mary Byrne - she's a neighbour in Ballyfermot in Dublin, where my wife is from. Also - she's pretty damn good, to be fair.
    Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
    exercise.png
  • Agent57
    JonGinge wrote:

/o\

I think he's got a chance - certainly one of the better ones I reckon (although that's not saying much where some of them are concerned). I don't really watch it though. I mostly fast-forward to where the judges slag people off. The Daily Wail claim he dumped his girlfriend because X-Factor producers thought he'd have a better change of winning if he were single. Clearly, being a story in the Wail, it has to be taken with a very large dose of salt.
  • Agent57 wrote:
    JonGinge wrote:

/o\

I think he's got a chance - certainly one of the better ones I reckon (although that's not saying much where some of them are concerned). I don't really watch it though. I mostly fast-forward to where the judges slag people off. The Daily Wail claim he dumped his girlfriend because X-Factor producers thought he'd have a better change of winning if he were single. Clearly, being a story in the Wail, it has to be taken with a very large dose of salt.

Yeah. It was a mutual thing, initiated by her. Sadly his ex's dad is a nutter.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I wanna see Rebecca Ferguson, John Adeleye and Paige in the Final. Followed closely by One Direction (who are good).
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • I want ITV to stop getting their accountants to make up the schedules and start producing some original, intelligent TV whilst also avoiding crappy crime and period dramas.
    Giant Escape M1....
    Penny Farthing
    Unicycle
    The bike the Goodies rode
    Pogo Stick
    Donkey on Roller skates.......OK I'm lying, but I am down to one bike right now and I feel bad about it,
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Yeah! TV is now suddenly used for entertainment, which is EVIL....

Lit, that Matt guy is kinda dope. (dope = good)

Also I did say there was nothing wrong with Ja'VonDre as a name. But Treyc does not spell Tracy/Tracey.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • tailwindhome
    With the exception of L-i-t's mate and John Adeleye the standard of this years contestants is apallingly bad.

I also suspect that more than one act was miming tonight.