considerably faster than yow

13»

Comments

• notsoblue wrote:
    You must understand that, much like the declaration of penis size, stating average commuting speed on the internet is subject to a bullshit factor of between twenty and thirty percent. At least with hard work one can increase one's average speed.

PS. 8.5' and 20mph.

Not if you have GPS! Though I suppose you could cheat by skitching the whole commute. But then that would be an achievement in itself :P

I don't know how I'd cheat this. I suspect any playing around would just make it slower. Anyway, my extremely recent journey home for your viewing (and e-penis) pleasure.

http://bit.ly/dhxKMO
    FCN - 10
    Cannondale Bad Boy Solo with baggies.
  • Ah, the old cyber-sock-down-the-pants. I believe you lads, honest :wink:
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    You must understand that, much like the declaration of penis size, stating average commuting speed on the internet is subject to a bullshit factor of between twenty and thirty percent. At least with hard work one can increase one's average speed.

PS. 8.5' and 20mph.

I hope for humanity's sake you mean 8.5" :shock:
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    notsoblue wrote:

PS. 8.5' and 20mph.

Not if you have GPS! Though I suppose you could cheat by skitching the whole commute. But then that would be an achievement in itself :P

I don't know how I'd cheat this. I suspect any playing around would just make it slower. Anyway, my extremely recent journey home for your viewing (and e-penis) pleasure.

http://bit.ly/dhxKMO

Blimey, you literally go right past my house (top of Ravenscourt Park). Wonky Cannondale right?
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    prawny wrote:

PS. 8.5' and 20mph.

I hope for humanity's sake you mean 8.5" :shock:

Is that why he's known as Jonny Trousers?
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.