south wales Rides?

Comments

• Chaps... hows it going? been a while :lol:
  • So... anyone out this week?
  • Hi Guys

Any room for a 43yr old rider from Cardiff to link up with you guys next time your out as I enjoy it more riding with groups, Thanks
    Zesty 514 Scott Scale 20 GT Expert HalfwayupMTB
  • I'm out Wednesday morning, maybe Afan or Mountain Ash/Gethin or some natural stuff round the Rhondda if anyone fancies joining up
  • clamps81
    clamps81 Posts: 315
    I need to get a night ride in at some point this week, but I'm also having a half day at some point in the next two weeks, so will try and give as much notice on that one as poss in case anyone else is about.

Stu : There's a fair few of us from Cardiff way and new riders always welcome
    Nukeproof Mega AM

Tomac Snyper - Now sadly in pieces
  • Me and dar are going to be in the cwm car park for about 10:30 but knowing me and dar thats more liek 10:45 :D

All welcome
  • Pr][nCe
    Pr][nCe Posts: 626
    Stu Coops wrote:
    Hi Guys

Any room for a 43yr old rider from Cardiff to link up with you guys next time your out as I enjoy it more riding with groups, Thanks

More than welcome to tag along, just keep eye on posts and when your free jump on board, look forward to seeing you trail side soon.

yes tom you are always late lol ;) cya in CC carpark at 10:30.
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195 ... =slideshow
    Santacruz Chameleon - 2005
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • "Pr wrote:
    [nCe"]
    Stu Coops wrote:
    Hi Guys

More than welcome to tag along, just keep eye on posts and when your free jump on board, look forward to seeing you trail side soon.

yes tom you are always late lol ;) cya in CC carpark at 10:30.

:lol:
  • Thanks a lot guys really appreciate the responses and yeh I will definately meet up with you guys, time to keep an eye on these posts :lol::lol: .

Cheers Stu
  • clamps81 wrote:
    I need to get a night ride in at some point this week, but I'm also having a half day at some point in the next two weeks, so will try and give as much notice on that one as poss in case anyone else is about.

Stu : There's a fair few of us from Cardiff way and new riders always welcome

Thanks for the response also I can make most afternoons so if you fancy some company please let me know what day ya going and i'll try and meet up with you

Cheers Stu
  • rhyko7
    rhyko7 Posts: 781
    you guys anyone fancy uplift day on cwmdown for the 24th November? its thursady
    i have day off work, have not booked onto uplift yet
    Dont look at it-ride it! they are tools not f*cking ornaments

my riding:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rhyspect

Some of my Rides Data/maps:
    http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/Users/527337
  • If I get my bike back and there are still spaces left, I could probably take a day off :)
  • Pr][nCe
    rhyko7 wrote:

we got http://www.halfwayupmtb.co.uk meeting that evening, so unsure what lads are up to.
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • clamps81
    Got tomorrow afternoon off from work if anyone is about else is around. Cwmcarn seems the natural choice - reckon anything else will be boggy as hell.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

• Pr][nCe
    Ben was looking todo a night ride meeting at CC 5:30pm if thats any good claps, i think i can make it, get your lights on, i got 2 spare xpg torches i can bring with nice bar mounts if needed?
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • clamps81
    balls. I am getting my Hep B vaccination at 5:30 tommorow, so was hoping to have a blast before that. If anyone was thinking of going out then, but doesn't have lights then I am in the area and have mine, but was shooting for Cwmcarn at 230pm ish.
    Nukeproof Mega AM

• ianm59
    ianm59 Posts: 168
    If the weather is fine on Sunday, was thinking of rideing Manmoel. Meet 10 at Pen Y Fan pond.
  • Awesome night ride with Dazza tonight :D

My 1st night ride too, completely different to anything I've done before!
    Loved it though, Airstream was awesome at about 2mph hahaha! :lol:
  • Pr][nCe
    Will Join ya Ian nice todo something diffrent.

Glad you had fun Ben don't take much speed to make your arse pucker does it lol until next time take it easy :)
    Santacruz Heckler - 2010
    Cannondale F400 - 2003
  • ianm59 wrote:
    If the weather is fine on Sunday, was thinking of rideing Manmoel. Meet 10 at Pen Y Fan pond.

Hi Guys mind if i tag along for this, be nice to get out with you guys

Cheers Stu
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    Stu Coops wrote:
    ianm59 wrote:

Cheers Stu

See ya there :D

Not been out for over a week, will deffo be there for this Ian.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Mojo_666 wrote:
    Stu Coops wrote:
    ianm59 wrote:

Cheers Stu

how far is the ride ian? i'm so unfit right now but i'd love to tag along if you'll all wait for me?
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    rhyko7 wrote:

Is this still on the cards....? I'd like to get one booked in, but I am bit of a beginner to dh riding so I will probably be slow and sh!t :oops:

Not really painting a good picture here am I.....?!!! :lol:
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    welshkev wrote:
    Mojo_666 wrote:
    Stu Coops wrote:
    ianm59 wrote:

Cheers Stu

how far is the ride ian? i'm so unfit right now but i'd love to tag along if you'll all wait for me?

It is easy riding just mate, so get ur ass out. ;)
  • rhyko7
    rhyko7 Posts: 781
    miss notax wrote:
    rhyko7 wrote:

Is this still on the cards....? I'd like to get one booked in, but I am bit of a beginner to dh riding so I will probably be slow and sh!t :oops:

Not really painting a good picture here am I.....?!!! :lol:

well i definately have a day off work, i am still considering going, i was thinking of just turning up and paying rather than pre-booking in-case the weather is rubbish. But if you live long way away you would want to pre-book rather than risk it being sold out.
    Going in the week is quieter and probably better for you than going on a sturday, its always laid back and im sure everyone will be nice and supportive to you.
    I was hoping more of the local lads on here would be interested in going too.
    Dont look at it-ride it! they are tools not f*cking ornaments

my riding:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rhyspect

Some of my Rides Data/maps:
    http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/Users/527337
  • Squarepants
    Squarepants Posts: 1,019
    No can do on the 24th Rhy, Stupid career getting in the way :roll:

Will be booking something early December I reckon with Highland Baboon and whoever else is up for it. WIll post the date on here when we know..
    Cube Hanzz Pro FR
    It's not that I'm over over biked, my bike is under personed...
  • welshkev
    i can't do 24th either and tbh miss notax you'd probably be faster than me anyway :oops: :D
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    I'll keep an eye on here then.....

Notax is really busy at work so it would be just little old me (literally :lol: ) - hence i want to make sure i'm surrounded by friendy faces!!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc
  • welshkev wrote:
    Mojo_666 wrote:
    Stu Coops wrote:
    ianm59 wrote:

Cheers Stu

Guys sorry to sound like a right div but you say the meet is Pen Y Fan Pond, now I know Brecon really well but the pond? am I missing something or just thick as Iv'e never heard of it unless ya reffering to the Neaudd Res which ya probably not

Cheers Stu
  • welshkev
    Stu Coops wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Mojo_666 wrote:
    Stu Coops wrote:
    ianm59 wrote:

Cheers Stu

Guys sorry to sound like right div but you say the meet is Pen Y Fan Pond, now I know Brecon really well but the pond? am I missing something or just thick as Iv'e never heard of it unless ya reffering to the Neaudd Res which ya probably not

Cheers Stu

it's near blackwood mate, croes pen maen i think, hang on i'll get a link to a map