why are they so many idiots

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    I don't really get what happened to the OP

+ potato on that.

Where was this? How did the "Aftershock chavs" call the police?
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    5T3_v3 wrote:
    i was just riding thru my local town center to meet up with a few ridin buddies as this punk came up to me shoutin thats my bike one police man was just behind them n decided to intervine

:roll:
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Doh! :oops:
  • Valy
    Valy Posts: 1,321
    Innit?
  • fletch8928
    fletch8928 Posts: 794
    Oh Aftershock :lol: . Last time I had that was 01/01/99, Treated all my bar girrls to a shot or 4 as they came around on the morning.

Never crossed my mind to try and take anything other than liberties when on that stuff.
    fly like a mouse, run like a cushion be the small bookcase!
  • 5T3_v3
    5T3_v3 Posts: 11
    i would love a new spot somewhere outa the way so these chavs dont visit i want to talk to somebody about building a dh track nere oldham and there is loads of moorlands where i live but to be perfectly honest i wouldnt have a clue on how to get the ball rolling on that one but i think im gonna persivere on this one as i am trying to turn pro

i had to surrender my address infront of the chavs so im exspecting a vist off them and the chassy no off the bike so that if anybody else claims its there bike the police will be looking for me too worst part is i bought the bike second hand so im cringing wondering if it is stolen or not iv sent a message to norco to ask if it has been reported but untill i get there reply i wont know fore shure
  • Iwingstein
    Iwingstein Posts: 111
    What's an aftershock?

Sounds painful :D

ATB

Simon
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    biff55 wrote:

i would have pointed out the drinking in public issues to the copper and cycled off.

We're not in America, you're allowed to openly drink in public.

:wink:

OP: Surely if the police officer was right there, he saw you riding along before the chavs shouted?
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    bails87 wrote:
    biff55 wrote:

i would have pointed out the drinking in public issues to the copper and cycled off.

OP: Surely if the police officer was right there, he saw you riding along before the chavs shouted?

A lot of the UK town centres have no drinking laws - Reading certainly does in the main streets.

As for surrendering details in front of the chavs - screw that - I would have given the copper my driving licence and he can write it down from that rather than me reading it out for all to hear.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • psymon
    psymon Posts: 1,562
    I've had it countless times. They shout oi thats my bike/gimmie your bike or whatever
    like im going to stop and hand it to them.

Best one was in the town center. I stopped for a breather and a shirtless chav walked up to me and demanded a drink from my bike bottle!
    I told him to feck off a few times til i noticed his girlfried stood right behind me with a pint pot in her hand. Had images of it smashing off my head so I gave in. He drank, with his gammy yellow teeth, passed me back the bottle and left....wierd

Waited til they walked off rode up silently behind him and cracked him over the head with the bottle and pinned it.
    Probably didnt hurt him but he was damn shocked.
    I binned the bottle.
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    psymon wrote:
    I've had it countless times. They shout oi thats my bike/gimmie your bike or whatever
    like im going to stop and hand it to them.

Best one was in the town center. I stopped for a breather and a shirtless chav walked up to me and demanded a drink from my bike bottle!
    I told him to feck off a few times til i noticed his girlfried stood right behind me with a pint pot in her hand. Had images of it smashing off my head so I gave in. He drank, with his gammy yellow teeth, passed me back the bottle and left....wierd

Waited til they walked off rode up silently behind him and cracked him over the head with the bottle and pinned it.
    Probably didnt hurt him but he was damn shocked.
    I binned the bottle.
    This is a weird thing (for you) to do!!!!

In fact, the whole story is weird. Come to think of it, I reckon the OP is trying to get "Speed King" type notoriety on here :?
  • x-isle
    x-isle Posts: 794
    Still made me laugh though!
    Craig Rogers
  • JayKingFunk
    JayKingFunk Posts: 411
    OP: The complete lack of punctuation and horrendous spelling makes your posts hard to read, you should get help.

Where do you live anyway? Moss Side?!

The chav's round my way can't afford After Shock, only Special Brew.

J
    I love the sound my tyres make on dusty single track!
  • 5T3_v3 wrote:
    why are they so many idiots...

Because there are so many villages...
    Earn Cashback @ Wiggle, CRC, Evans, AW Cycles, Alpine Bikes, ProBikeKit, Cycles UK :

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/stewartmead
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    As for surrendering details in front of the chavs - screw that - I would have given the copper my driving licence and he can write it down from that rather than me reading it out for all to hear.

I don't think I'd have given them anything tbh. Just ask the chav what brakes it's got, or what drivetrain, or what saddle, or seatpost or headset FFS. Any of those things that a genuine interested owner would know. The copper isn't going to take your bike and just hand it over to the chav. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • i dont get this british slang.

1. What is a chav?
    2. What is aftershock? is it liquor wiith redbull or something?
  • fletch8928
    fletch8928 Posts: 794
    i dont get this british slang.

1. What is a chav?
    2. What is aftershock? is it liquor wiith redbull or something?

1. http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... sgbF9p3YDg

2, a Canadian liqueur
    fly like a mouse, run like a cushion be the small bookcase!
  • wow, those guys look like real idiots. we have guys like those in canada too. they call themselves "guidos". look them up.
  • captainfly
    captainfly Posts: 1,001
    I think the pictures of my bike on my phone with date tags going back over a year for one and months for the other should be proof enough of ownership. As for chavs that is why we carry d-locks (to lock up the bike) and wear carbon fiber knuckled gloves, or lead lined public order gloves (incase they knock you off, your hands are protected, osifer 8) )
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    Mongoose Teocali
    Giant STP0

Why are MTB economics; spend twice as much as you intended, but only half as much as you wish you could afford? :roll:
  • biff55
    biff55 Posts: 1,404
    bails87 wrote:
    biff55 wrote:

its illegal to drink in many public places in blackpool and many other towns. :roll:
  • Turrican
    Turrican Posts: 755
    Tom Barton wrote:
    I personally think hunting chavs should be legalised and endorsed - especially now the upper classes can't hunt foxes any more. Think of it as a kind of pest control...

But ultimately the lesson here is to avoid these scum at all costs when your riding the very expensive bike they fancy nicking.

Haha that made me laugh im game :twisted:, can we do it on horse back too.

Oh the Google page of chav is funny too.

And i try to ride where i dont think they are and avoid areas where they are like certain urban spots. If i see any i try ride fast or go differnent route NOT cause im a scaredy cat haha i just cannot be bovered wasting energy in any event with them.
    I don't have a bike addiction problem.....bikes seems to have a problem with me.....it just can't seem to stay on.

http://www.moredirt.co.uk/users/FlowRideR661/
    http://flowrider661.pinkbike.com/
  • BigAirNig
    BigAirNig Posts: 296
    If they knew it was their bike they would be able to give a run-down of the full spec to the police - on the spot ....... simple test that you can show you know the build and they don't .....
    Rocky Mountain Altitude 50 (+ upgrades.....!)
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    I recall seeing a guy with a full-face helmet.

His girlfriend had her face full on his helmet...
  • 5T3_v3
    5T3_v3 Posts: 11
    iv always had problems with my puntuation and spelling sory all for any confusion
  • RevellRider
    BigAirNig wrote:
    If they knew it was their bike they would be able to give a run-down of the full spec to the police - on the spot ....... simple test that you can show you know the build and they don't .....

And how will the copper know what the chav's on about?
  • Hyufsko
    Hyufsko Posts: 37
    Why did you wait about for the cops to show up and how did you get into this situation?

Specialized FSRxc Comp '10
  • RevellRider
    Hyufsko wrote:
    Why did you wait about for the cops to show up and how did you get into this situation?
    5T3_v3 wrote:
    i was just riding thru my local town center to meet up with a few ridin buddies as this punk came up to me shoutin thats my bike one police man was just behind them n decided to intervine

:roll:

Reading the thread can help :P
  • Hyufsko
    Hyufsko Posts: 37
    Totally lol

Specialized FSRxc Comp '10
  • BigAirNig
    BigAirNig Posts: 296
    BigAirNig wrote:

And how will the copper know what the chav's on about?

Not sure I get what you mean there!?!?

If the Chav says - it's got Maxxis Tyres, or an SDG saddle, or Race Face cranks, or XT gears, the cop can look at the bike to see if that is what it has - since the bits usually have their name written on them !!
    Rocky Mountain Altitude 50 (+ upgrades.....!)
  • they are relly stupid guys. oh good. why?