Are you ready for the world cup?

124»

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Glen Johnson - shoplifter
    John Terry - serial adulterer, mother is a convicted shoplifter, father is a convicted drug dealer
    Ashley Cole - serial adulterer
    Rio Ferdinand - drugs cheat (I know he's not in the squad)
    Ledley King - arrested for drunken assault
    Steven Gerrard - arrested for drunken assault
    Frank Lampard - adulterer
    Emile heskey - adulterer

and taht's just off the top of my head. I can barely bring myself to watch them let alone support them. They disgust me.

Mate you're there to watch them play football, not judge the quality of their character?

Also Rooney bangs granny's.

Enile Heskey, adulterer, really? Seriously? Emile Heskey. Fooking hell! What happened did someone show him a football and then he fell over on top of some unsuspecting woman?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • el_presidente
    el_presidente Posts: 1,963
    To the posters above - they can do what the hell they want to, just saying this is why I can't support England. God forbid we'd actually win the damn thing, the thought of Terry waving the cup round is horrific. Bobby Moore would be spinning in his grave.
    <a>road</a>
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,358
    They're going home!

They're going home!

France can F*** off home!
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    They're going home!

They're going home!

France can F*** off home!

:D +1!
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    [quote="el_presidente" the thought of Terry waving the cup round is horrific. [/quote]

Damn right.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."