Pinarello Dogma.

13»

Comments

• Pazman
    Pazman Posts: 36
    edited June 2010
    Cheers leeroy72 for reply , I have just finished building my dogma and wondered what it said .
    I Like to ride my bicycle , i like to ride my bike
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    The more I look at this lovely mouthwatering frame, the more I think a set of Bora's would of set the whole thing off!
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    Pazman wrote:
    Cheers leeroy72 for reply , I have just finished builing my dogma and wondered what it said .

Thanks, me too ! Awesome.
  • bristolpete
    The more I look at this lovely mouthwatering frame, the more I think a set of Bora's would have set the whole thing off!

Nope, its all about the Japanese mate.
  • Pazman
    Pazman Posts: 36
    I agree on the Bora's mate but at 240lbs i can only dream about carbon rims
    I Like to ride my bicycle , i like to ride my bike
  • Neil Buckley
    Neil Buckley Posts: 334
    Sirius631 wrote:
    You may have been rich before and poor after, but at least you'll have a smile on your face. 8) Just spare a thought for us poor saps who could only stretch to an FP5. If I was to justify my bike purchases on performance I might have just stretched to an FP3. :oops:

The FP5 is an brillient bike, the FP3 the difference is just price, same ride.......
    Helmand Province is such a nice place.....
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Lovely bike 8) And good to see someone taking a pragmatic approach to gearing :)

Out of interest, is that frame colour what they call 'Petrol' on the Pinarello website?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Bill-87
    Bill-87 Posts: 155
    Lovely, I just sat and shook my head in awe for a couple of minutes.

I've not been on my bike for a while, it's nowhere near the class of yours, but by god this makes me want to head back. If only my wheels weren't out of action.

I'm off to cry................
  • odichu
    odichu Posts: 116
    Want.
  • bristolpete
    Have changed a few things now. Have orange and black Rubino pro on with orange handle bar tape. Offsets the frame colour really well and lifts what was a slightly anemic bike I think. Pink could work to given the petrol colour is a pastel shade I think. Worth a try next summer. I have also cut the steerer down to just two spacers now I am well and truly firing on all cylinders and over last years car injuries. Finally, I am debating weeneing the bike as it feels heavy on occasion. The issue with the Dogma is that the frame and forks is 1800 kgs, most bikes of this ilk come in at 900 ish, so your one pound heavier to start with. Still, rides well and oddly climbs better with a 25 on the back now.