Cannondale import problems?

13»

Comments

• Think a container came in this week. My Synapse Apex is in Primera's workshop at this very moment, delivery due tomorrow or Friday, can't wait :D

I've not had to wait too long, ordered first week of January, was told it would be delivered end of February. Spot on Primera.
  • Has anyone ordered a CaadX or SuperX CX bike who has *actually* got it from the bike shop?

I'd love to hear at least one story of this happenning.

cheers
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    I was supposed to be having a 2011 Super Six and Synapse delivered to my LBS this week. I got a call from them today stating that Evans weren't now getting the delivery they had been promised, and that their next delivery would be in May!

I've taken my deposit back. Very disappointed.
  • P*ss poor from 'Dale by the sounds of things.
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • i was told "1 month" on my order back on March 18, 2011. I checked today and they are saying early May now. I distrust this start. --I have to ask for updates; they are not provided when known.
  • rjh299
    rjh299 Posts: 721
    Brother ordered Super Six Hi Mod in November and it was delayed a couple of times as late as end of May. Arrived last Friday so I think It's a matter of waiting and hoping for the best. Awesome looking bike though. Worth the wait.
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Primera have tons of Cannondale stock. I don't know how they can get it when Evans can't, but they had loads of Synapse and CAAD hanging from the ceiling last weekend, and one Supersix in my size which is now in my conservatory ;)
  • BlueScot
    BlueScot Posts: 68
    My LBS just had delivery of a feminine synapse they ordered months ago, so things must be moving again. Pity we've already bought something from somewhere else :(