Push bikes clogging up the roads

Comments

• downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    Clever Pun wrote:
    When you're making batter and there's lumps in it... Cyclists didn't mix it properly

Are you calling cyclists w***ers in a roundabout way :wink::lol:
  • Oddjob62
    Oddjob62 Posts: 1,056
    ...and of course everyone knows Judas Iscariot spent his 30 pieces of silver on a new top of the range 30AD Trek Madone.
    As yet unnamed (Dolan Seta)
    Joelle (Focus Expert SRAM)
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Oddjob62 wrote:
    ...and of course everyone knows Judas Iscariot spent his 30 pieces of silver on a new top of the range 30AD Trek Madone.

when you get hair in your food... cyclist to blame
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,373
    I heard of this fella was a mountain biker and a surfer

Didn't like folding bikes though so that was okay
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    You know why Adam and Eve left the Garden of Eden ? Nothing to do with apples or snakes - Satan produced a tandem and they went off on a cycle tour of the Middle East
  • Tutankhamun dead at age 19?
    Not surprised, riding on Cairo pavements the way he did.
    "Consider the grebe..."
  • I had almost black hair when I first set out on a bike; now it's grey. Cycling makes you grow old.
  • What's needed here is a 'Car-to-work-sceme' to tempt the cyclists to get a nearly half priced tax free car.

They'd have to use it for 50% of their commuting.

= Less cyclists clogging! :D
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    Sheffield stands are always in the way when I try to cross the road!! :evil:
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    The Dinosaurs? We all know what really happened to them... b@**ard cyclists.

& don't get me started on what they did to the king of pop...
  • jopari
    jopari Posts: 84
    Woah! My most successful thread ever! I was expecting about two replies.

...and you know which road abusers were responsible for all my sh1t threads in the past don't you??
    Cannondale R800 - Dry
    Kona Honky Tonk - Wet
    '96 GT Outpost - Kids on back
    Genesis Core 120 - Mud
    Raleigh Pro Race - Shop
  • jimmypippa wrote:
    iain_j wrote:
    Cafewanda wrote:
    .... and another thing, a couple of cyclists shoulder checked before moving further to to the right because of kerbside swimming pools between Kennington and Stockwell. Ridiculous manoeuvres. Should have been fined for taking up space on an empty stretch of road :twisted:

They were on the ROAD? F*****g hell get on the bloody CYCLE PATH!

I think you mean "PAVEMENT"
    Pavement, cycle path, same thing, innit? I'm not having d*mn cyclists on the pavement, mowing down toddlers and grannies in their stupid lycra on their death machines. And they should get off the road in case they make any drivers lift their foot off the gas, because that and their breathing causes more global warming than 5 million Hummers. I know because Clarkson said so.

But I'm a reasonable man, so although they should be banned from the roads, they can be allowed to use the pavement as long as they get off and walk like normal people.

Oh, and JFK? Shot by militant b*stard cyclists for being driven around in a car, rather than a bicycle. Everyone denies it, which proves it's true.
    N00b commuter with delusions of competence

FCN 11 - If you scalp me, do I not bleed?
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    When this funny smart upstanding member of the community gets run over by that bus... guess who's to blame???

petronDM3108_468x777.jpg
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • And when the first pancake folds itself into a sodden lump, that's because a bloody cyclist jumped a bloody red-light in my bloody kitchen and mowed down my innocent frying pan.

It makes my blood boil! Somebody fetch my pitchfork!
  • downfader
    When your wifi goes on the blink.. interferance from their little wheels spinning around.
  • My grand father died in three world wars because of those bl**dy cyclists :x
  • downfader
    My grand father died in three world wars because of those bl**dy cyclists :x

Why, did they bring him back to life? B***ards.
  • Those really bright flashing rear lights cyclists use are really dangerous - they distract me when I'm texting in the queue to the traffic lights. Heaven knows what kind of accidents they have caused through their lack of consideration for legitimate road users!
  • Porgy
    And they insist on moving while I try to overtake them or turn left in front of them...don;t they know that's dangerous?!? :x :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
  • downfader wrote:
    My grand father died in three world wars because of those bl**dy cyclists :x

Why, did they bring him back to life? B***ards.

Yup - they recycled him.

Oh God.

That was bad... I may have to shoot myself. :oops:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Puts gun in the room and walks away..................

:lol::lol:
  • downfader
    Cafewanda wrote:
    Puts gun in the room and walks away..................

:lol::lol:
    :lol:

Almost like Of Mice and Men, that. :lol:
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    We all know who pushed Umpty off that wall...
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    "Cyclist killed the radio star"

I also heard it was a Cyclist that killed JR!

Petrol prices have also risen because of cyclist. Motorists are using more having to overtake them and this increased demand has caused prices to increase!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Porgy
    a cyclist killed Bambi's mum
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    And the demise of the car industry - nothing to do *ankers - it's cyclists not buying cars
  • iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    And it's bikes wot wreck our (road tax payer's) money. Those thin tyres they're like circular saws compared to big wide car tyres.
  • Porgy
    if everyone rode a bike all the air would be used up in their tyres and we'd die!!
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,373
    jcar_516x300_92089a.jpg

Fecking cyclists
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Bet these UFO's that were on the news this morning were all bl**dy cyclists too!

-Spider-