whats the speed of dark

13»

Comments

• Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Can't argue with that - after all you're the one who has to commute down Maryhill Road :wink:
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Can't argue with that - after all you're the one who has to commute down Maryhill Road :wink:

lol. Aye, once I get me stabilisers off!!
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    But you must admit having prehensile feet does away with the need for spds 8)
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Yes, but they tend to hide the pedal relectors, still the high viz handlebars and tyres make up for it. Just need to work on that double chin.....
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • Ah you mean first there was nothing - then something which exploded ?

Personally I'm in favour of the cyclic universe theory - universe expands - universe contracts - big bang - another universe - neat huh ? 8) 8)

Which proves the Universe is a Catholic :wink:

Well what else pratices the rhythm method? :lol:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • But what was before the Big Bang - ah the question theoretical physicists hate :wink:

Another one they are working on - the Higgs boson (at Cern). If this is the so-called "God particle" and they find it without blowing us all up :lol: ... if it is real, what is it made from if it's supposed to be the smallest particle? Afriend of mine studied Theoretical Physics and Mathematics. Easy-peasy I said... it's all THEORY so you can't be wrong!
    Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
    exercise.png
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,952
    Ah you mean first there was nothing - then something which exploded ?

Personally I'm in favour of the cyclic universe theory - universe expands - universe contracts - big bang - another universe - neat huh ? 8) 8)

Which proves the Universe is a Catholic :wink:

Well what else pratices the rhythm method? :lol:

I'd like to thank the Catholic church for the Rhythm Method, without which I wouldn't be here.

*(C) Billy Connolly 1970 something.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!