I can see snow from my window!

124»

Comments

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    rjeffroy wrote:
    Anyone else just look out the window for the first time this afternoon and seen that the ground has changed to white?

For the first time ever I think I might have to leave my bike at work and get the tube home...

Did you ride. Fwiw, Rob, you'd have been fine on your cross bike. :)

@Hundreth Idiot - re it being wet by London Bridge - yep, that was weird. The ground was dry enough at Tower Bridge for it to settle big time. Conditions had changed by the time I reached London Bridge though. I headed off early because Mrs J said it was settling back in Kingston. Arrived home to very little snow. Grrr. I, I mean the kids, wanted to build snowmen today.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    The DailyMash gets it right again.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 912222329/
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • Having cycled to work yesterday and been quicker than all the silly cars........................................I need to drive to Surrey later today :shock: not looking forward to that. Have already made sure I have my provisions of warm coats, food and a flask!
    FCN 8 mainly
    FCN 4 sometimes
  • So things you can see from the window ...

The girls in the office assure me there's a bloke in the flats opposite who regularly indulges in some vigorous self lovin' visible through his bathroom window ...

Suddenly I don't feel like my lunch :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Specialized Roubaix Pro SL : Litespeed Titanium Siena : Specialized Allez : Specialized Tri Cross :
    Specialized Rockhopper
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,209
    itboffin wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Seems to have stopped here in London W1 - everyone seems to be making tracks 'just in case' so the pubs should have a bit of elbow room. It's beer o'clock :)

I like your style 8)
    Why thank you sir :)

The plan worked perfectly - got a table in the pub and the curry house was half empty 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,440
    Just given the MTB a once over, it hasn't been used for a while. Looks like the roads round here aren't going to be useable in the morning. Just been for a blash up and down our road, great fun. I'm quite looking forward to it.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017