So what weird things........

124»

Comments

• il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    grahamg123 wrote:
    d the obvious one of alphabetical ordering of my music and film collection. the last one worries me because of the sense of panic and anger i get when mine, or anyone elses, "isn't right".

...i'm off to book an appointment with my therapist...

This is why I love the digital age. All my music and film lives on my Apple TV so I can browse by artist, album etc via my tv. No more stress caused by out of order cd's!
  • most of my films and music are on my pc...but i still standardise the file names and manually organise the files and folders :oops:
    "scalare come se al grembo degli dei" (apologies to any Italain speakers if the grammar/spelling is off)
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    grahamg123 wrote:
    most of my films and music are on my pc...but i still standardise the file names and manually organise the files and folders :oops:

Surely...another one for plain old common sense? Otherwise how can you find your records?

Anyway,

+umpteen for toilet roll hanging from the front
    +another for only being able to get on/off the bike from one side (the right, in my case). I have been known to fall over trying to mount from the left. It's not a stylish move.

When I'm brushing my teeth, I have to make the 'right' number of strokes on the right hand side before I feel I can stop. I always stop on the same part of my mouth. If for some reason I do too many, or too few, I have to start the whole process again. I have no idea what the number of strokes is, but I know when it is 'right'!

Plugs in extension leads must all be grouped together - no gaps.

Books in my bookcases must all be the same distance from the front edge of the shelf - if I get a new book that is deeper than all the others, and therefore closer to the front, I have to move all the others in the whole bookcase forward until they are the same distance away from the edge. If a book is too deep (i.e. sticks out over the edge), that leads to all sorts of organisational problems!

Oblong objects like beermats or notepads, when near a corner on a table, must be equidistant from the two sides that make up the corner.

My keys are either on an 'active' keyring (i.e. the keys I need for the day) or an 'inactive' keyring (keys I will not need in the forseeable future). Never just loose!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    I decided to save myself the time spent paring socks by buying multipacks of M&S socks and leaving them loose in the drawer, now my socks are always a pair though seldom the same colour, handy shoud I ever grow any extra feet too!
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • Ian.B
    Ian.B Posts: 732
    iain_j wrote:
    Change THIS one then

toilet_roll_edgeofrollfacingwall.jpg

i can already hear you clawing at your screens :lol:

You see, your hearts are upside down. Which is conclusive evidence that you need to turn it round the right way.

Or, at the very least, you need to develop an obsession about having only symmetrically patterned paper which is the same either way up.