Dates for the Morpeth NEW POLL

Comments

• No commitment I know but this is the day before my wedding so I won't be making an appearance!

Enjoy!

Like that's an excuse to miss THE social event of the year! I could understand if it was on the same day but........

Congrats tho :-)
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    prezackly!! :lol:
  • Bump.

We've decided on the 18th due to overwhelming majority, all are welcome.

If you would like curry on the night (will be served at about 8:30) please add your name to the list on the last page. Curry is £10 a head, I'll be paying for it before the evening so if your name's on the list you will owe me a tenner.

CURRY LIST:

1. DonDaddyD
    2. LiT
    3. itboffin
    4. MonkeyMonster
    5. CJ
    6. Linsen
    7. Hisoka
    8. JG
    9. TommyEss
    10. ____Brun_____
    11. Attica
    12. IP
    13. biondino
    14. BJUK
    15. Greg66
    16. CP
    17. LondonLivvy
    18. Coriander
    19. Rich158
    20. Porgy
    21. Gert_Lush
    22. Cafewanda
    23. Lamb shoulder
    24. Christophe3967

Starting at lunch time, eh? :roll:
  • Yay! That's now 6 bottles of wine gratus! Reckon we can get 7 or maybe 8???
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Clever Pun wrote:
    I have the 18th off, so may just hit the pub at midday...

if I join you for the afternoon, you might not make it through to the evening :lol:

Edit: or better idea, go somewhere nice for lunch then hit the pub???

ahh but you wont be cycling will you?

that sounds like a challenge! I damn well will be back on the bike, although might leave it at the Pub that evening.

Meet up; cycle somewhere nice (with no dress code)for lunch, head back to pub and get leathered... awesome
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Plan.
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    I have the 18th off, so may just hit the pub at midday...

if I join you for the afternoon, you might not make it through to the evening :lol:

Edit: or better idea, go somewhere nice for lunch then hit the pub???

ahh but you wont be cycling will you?

that sounds like a challenge! I damn well will be back on the bike, although might leave it at the Pub that evening.

I will also have the day off... hell, I have most days off. The earlier I start to battle my hangover the better, I reckon...
  • il_principe
    Where shall we go then, my fellow musketeers? How about a jaunt down to Greenwich? Or a pootle over to the Ship @ Wandsworth? :D
  • Clever Pun
    Where shall we go then, my fellow musketeers? How about a jaunt down to Greenwich? Or a pootle over to the Ship @ Wandsworth? :D

Sounds good, I was thinking more posh, but in cycle gear it just can't happen...

Greenwich is a fair ride, but where... I don't even know where wandsworth is
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Fixed Pista- FCN 5
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Interesting. I have a few holiday days still to take...
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • il_principe
  • Clever Pun wrote:

Sounds good, I was thinking more posh, but in cycle gear it just can't happen...

We're not going to bloomin' wandsworth just because IP may live there - he's pulled that one before. Cheeky sod.
  • il_principe
    Clever Pun wrote:

Lunch at Corrigans?!
  • Where shall we go then, my fellow musketeers? How about a jaunt down to Greenwich? Or a pootle over to the Ship @ Wandsworth? :D

I know... three laps of RP and a cheeky cappuccino. No, make that six laps.

Think of the extra miles....

Think of the smug glow of satisfaction we'd feel as we tucked into our curry...

OK, then the Ship it is....
  • Clever Pun wrote:

Lunch at Corrigans?!

Yes, let's take the Lindsay room. I'm sure we'll be welcomed. Everyone wear your most offensive lycra...
  • il_principe
    Clever Pun wrote:

We're not going to bloomin' wandsworth just because IP may live there - he's pulled that one before. Cheeky sod.

Rumbled. The Ship is a great pub though, good food, good beer, riverside...
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Clever Pun wrote:

Not been for a while but, yes, not bad at all.
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • JonGinge wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:

Not been for a while but, yes, not bad at all.

Don't encourage him! Bah, Wandsworth is near Clapham, I'm not going there, I'll end up at the Battersea Power Station again! More central please...
  • Room for one more?
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • hisoka
    hisoka Posts: 541
    I have just got back my request for holiday to head on down and I now see there is a luncheon maybe planned. Interesting.

Any space? though I wasn't planning to bring down Charlie due to trains being often a real pain towards London on a weekday for bikes. :/ That and I know I will kill myself on London roads hehe
    "This area left purposefully blank"
    Sign hung on my head everyday till noon.

FCN: 11 (apparently)
  • Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    Clever Pun wrote:

Fair ride my arse, MTFU :wink: I might even be tempted to take a half day and join you if you do. The Trafalgar is very good :lol:
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2
  • I live in Ealing, man, Ealing! I'm not going all the bloomin' way to Greenwich...

And drinking...

I'll never make it home... :shock:
  • hisoka
    hisoka Posts: 541
    Clever Pun wrote:

Lunch at Corrigans?!

Yes, let's take the Lindsay room. I'm sure we'll be welcomed. Everyone wear your most offensive lycra...

To be honest me in any lycra tends to fit into the offensive bracket.

Now I am awake I am thinking "would it be that bad to bring down my bike to London? what's the worst that could happen..."
    "This area left purposefully blank"
    Sign hung on my head everyday till noon.

FCN: 11 (apparently)
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    Offensive lycra? Wouldn't that be a Cradle of Filth jersey? :)
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • Clever Pun
    Rich158 wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:

Fair ride my ars*, MTFU :wink: I might even be tempted to take a half day and join you if you do. The Trafalgar is very good :lol:

I meant not that bad, it's feck all distance, but it's about a nice ride, some scram a couple of ales then back to the peth and get plastered

Has Corrigans for michelin stars? or is it just expensive?

Arbutus in Soho is rather fine

Or
    eat at the Bleeding Heart in Farringdon, then a couple of cheeky single malts at the SMWS??
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Fixed Pista- FCN 5
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    eat at the Bleeding Heart in Farringdon, then a couple of cheeky single malts at the SMWS??

That's a good idea...
  • Clever Pun
    I live in Ealing, man, Ealing! I'm not going all the bloomin' way to Greenwich...

And drinking...

I'll never make it home... :shock:

We all meet at london bridge (or somewhere suitably central, we cycle somewhere eat laughing at those in work, cycle to the peth and curry it up
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Fixed Pista- FCN 5
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun wrote:

That's a good idea...

it is isn't it 8)

plus we can put the bikes (if there's not too many) inside and lock em up to each other
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Fixed Pista- FCN 5
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    For individual wine choices and fab food there's Arbutus

Mmmmmm.....
  • Clever Pun
    Coriander wrote:
    For individual wine choices and fab food there's Arbutus