Who do you want to win the premiership ?

1892 Posts: 1,690
edited August 2009 in The bottom bracket
With the new footie season about to start, who do you want to win the premiership?
Just to put a new twist on it, I'm not stating teams but the city they come from.
Justice for the 96

Comments

• Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I'm a football fan but of the non-league variety and quite frankly don't give a flying fish who wins the premiersh1t.

Having said that, hopefully not a Manc, scouse or landon outfit. :lol:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • toshmund
    toshmund Posts: 390
    Going by your caveat. Pretty obvious who you support. Don't let the Manchester United fans wind you up again so easily. That Mr Neville is a bad bad man. Bet he did not talk to Phil for about 6 months when he went to the blue side...if he had gone to you though, he would have been disowned! :lol:

The club I had a season ticket for, are now in the Championship. The appeal of both leagues has waned though. Be nice to see a "smaller" club do it.

Be thankful you are not a Geordie though...thrashed by Leyton Orient. As for that yellow away strip!?!?!? Mr Ashby...
    1892 Posts: 1,690
    Yes, I'm not very good @ hiding who I support, by putting it in cities, I get the Everton fans to vote for Liverpool. :lol:
    Justice for the 96
  • stevenmh
    stevenmh Posts: 180
    Surely most real football fans know Liverpool will win, but I think this poll has been designed to give the Mancs more of a chance. I guess they need it, one lost the hair gel winker, the other are a strange bunch that have not played together very much.
  • Gavin Gilbert
    Gavin Gilbert Posts: 4,019
    Let's hope the upcoming football season is so blighted by swine flu it's cancelled and we don't get the charmless game isn't rammed down our throats for a year :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    I have RED your post and voted for a city not a club, even though my club is mentioned. Hope I RED it right & don't get a TORRES of abuse
  • topcattim
    topcattim Posts: 766
    matthew h wrote:
    I have RED your post and voted for a city not a club, even though my club is mentioned. Hope I RED it right & don't get a TORRES of abuse
    Personally, I don't give a Toffee for most of these teams, and nearly Blue away the opportunity to vote in this poll. In the end, I chose not to vote, but to allow you to work out my preferences.
  • Yes, I'm not very good @ hiding who I support, by putting it in cities, I get the Everton fans to vote for Liverpool.

well, I think most Everton fans are realistic to know that there's no chance of them winning the title, so they'd vote for any city other than Liverpool.
    Mind you, 59% of them are clearly stupid, as the Kirkby vote shows...so you could be right.
  • alex16zx
    alex16zx Posts: 153
    Despite being a Red, I've got to say I like the name of their new club shop :lol:
  • jc4lab
    jc4lab Posts: 554
    Who goes down makes for better end of season.watching...
    jc
  • drewfromrisca
    drewfromrisca Posts: 1,165
    Heart say's Liverpool head say's the Manc's. Especially if we sell Alonso. I feel we need to purchase at least 3 players to improve our squad.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    Oh Norf Lundun
    Oh Norf Lundun
    is wonderful
    is wonderful
    oh Norf Lundun is wonderful its full of ti*s fa%$y and Tottenham, oh Norf Lundun is wonderful :lol:

Does anyone have a centre back or 2 we can borrow for a while :oops: ?
  • Cumulonimbus
    Cumulonimbus Posts: 1,730
    I said 'other' as id like to see someone unusual winning it. Stands almost zero chance of happening though.
  • It has to be Manchester it's the sporting capital of the world :wink:
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Sale Sharks
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Stewie Griffin
    Sale Sharks

Given up on Everton then Redddragon? I would too truth be told :wink: .
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Oh Norf Lundun
    Oh Norf Lundun
    is wonderful
    is wonderful
    oh Norf Lundun is wonderful its full of ti*s fa%$y and Tottenham, oh Norf Lundun is wonderful :lol:

Does anyone have a centre back or 2 we can borrow for a while :oops: ?

We've got Crouch, he can cover both striker and defence positions in 2 strides of the pitch (Harry's no fool)
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/
  • redddraggon
    Sale Sharks

rugby is better than football, always has been.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • Sale Sharks

it is if it ends with league and not union :wink:
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
    Sale Sharks

rugby is just a load of 'roid heads running into each other for 80 minutes then touching each other in the showers then frightening women in the bar :shock:
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • Stewie Griffin
    Sale Sharks

Apparently, there are Men who like other Men and dont like Women at all too :shock: :wink:

Rob, Im not too sure about Crouch at all mate.
  • redddraggon
    rugby is just a load of 'roid heads running into each other for 80 minutes then touching each other in the showers then frightening women in the bar :shock:

Isn't football just 22men rolling around on a rectangle piece of grass pretending to be women, with two fat blokes waving his arms and shouting at them from the side.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • fast as fupp
    fast as fupp Posts: 2,277

Isn't football just 22men rolling around on a rectangle piece of grass pretending to be women, with two fat blokes waving his arms and shouting at them from the side.

only when torres is involved :D
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • Burton
    Burton Posts: 172
    The premier what?
  • drewfromrisca
    Rugby - A sport for C**TS played by C**TS!

• drewfromrisca
    I'm only joking :twisted:

• drewfromrisca

• drewfromrisca

• stevenmh
    stevenmh Posts: 180
    rolling around on a rectangle piece of grass pretending to be women

True, but United might change their game plan this year now the Winker has gone to Madrid.
  • robmanic1
    robmanic1 Posts: 2,150
    Rob, Im not too sure about Crouch at all mate.

Always wanted to see Crouch and Bent on the same team sheet, just for comedy value (Crouch/ Bent - geddit?)
    Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34335188@N07/3336802663/