Cliquey clubs, a sad story of mass sulking.

13»

Comments

• oscarbudgie
    oscarbudgie Posts: 850
    I have to thank whoever pumped air into the drowned corpse of this thread. Its a gem of its kind and furthermore I propose that Bikeradar launch a 'Classic Threads' category for just this sort of thing. This recent classic would be in there as well http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12692260&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
    Cannondale Supersix / CAAD9 / Boardman 9.0 / Benotto 3000
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I have to thank whoever pumped air into the drowned corpse of this thread. Its a gem of its kind and furthermore I propose that Bikeradar launch a 'Classic Threads' category for just this sort of thing. This recent classic would be in there as well http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12692260&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Or ressurect the cadence and compact thread, remember Giantsasquatch ?
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    dmclite wrote:

Or ressurect the cadence and compact thread, remember Giantsasquatch ?

Who could forget him... :evil: :evil:

But please leave his ramblings buried... They wont be so funny second time round. :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,583
    That was a classic. I love the way he tried to close the thread when he found out he'd made himself look stupid. Wiggle should have told him where to go, seat pin fitted by himself or his numpty mechanic and a sticker that was blatently saying the model name and was obviously part of the design (my Scott has something similar with the Scott name) apparently showing that they had taken another bike (presumably a Cervelo or something) and marked it up with the illustrious name of Focus :lol:

Wiggle should have threatened him with a libel case :evil:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Pross wrote:
    That was a classic. I love the way he tried to close the thread when he found out he'd made himself look stupid. Wiggle should have told him where to go, seat pin fitted by himself or his numpty mechanic and a sticker that was blatently saying the model name and was obviously part of the design (my Scott has something similar with the Scott name) apparently showing that they had taken another bike (presumably a Cervelo or something) and marked it up with the illustrious name of Focus :lol:

Wiggle should have threatened him with a libel case :evil:[/quote]

Or, at least demanded his Haribo's back off him. :P
  • dmclite wrote:
    Pross wrote:

Wiggle should have threatened him with a libel case :evil:[/quote]

Or, at least demanded his Haribo's back off him. :P

Even after they had been consumed, or is there a condition that the Haribos must not be consumed in the event of a complaint?
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    Isn't there a sequel to this one, where the aforementioned "new" club announce his banishment and request he no longer wear their kit?
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553

Hold on a minute, this is plagerism. I've already suggested it. :wink:

hopper1 wrote:
    WTF... This thread has been dead for almost a year... Why bring it back up, now?

I hope an exhumation certificate was applied for.

Actually good idea for a new thread called "Threads you thought were dead and gone" and then pluck a fave from the archive.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.