Who really wants a PS3 Mountain bike game!!

13»

Comments

• Turrican
    Turrican Posts: 755
    The MTB games that i know of are No Fear DH biking and the DH dominations and this one which i dont think came out over here,
    http://static.gamecrazy.com/images/games/boxart/12261.jpg
    quite rare but think can get it on PS2 and PC from Ebay.

Answer to the question is yes i love to have a game and this is what i like to see in it
    muitl type game free roaming and tricks, first you could have money in game jobs or by winning comps then could get place to live ie flat or van and could be free roaming like i said in city size like GTA4 full city so can ride about do some street on street bike or DH bike or what ever. So imagine riding along doing tricks then find some steps and jump down them etc or come across skate park and messing about in there just excactly like did on a crosser on gta4 so that covers street bike and trials bike and freeriding urban.
    could also include DH urban races to earn money.
    the other sections can then be out bounds oin mountains or forests and have DH / XC type races again to earn money also dirt jumping so imagine riding about in the open area that ur exploring come across area of dirtjumps or this can alos be online so again imagine ur just come across dirtjumps and other online players are there doing jumps.

so can have a carear in DH / XC / Trials / Dirt and earn money.
    The money can be used to ugrade your bike / parts / clothes. Im sure people would love to get a DH bike and cant afford it so this game can be an alternative apart from going out on the their bike. Could also have a live AH like on Forza 2 where people can purchase parts or bike second hand and peoples custom stuff.

This game can be done and would sell if done right and uses elements from games like Dave mirra / Skate / Forza / GTA games.
    can have modes like arcade so wil be more like DH domination and silly fun extreme jumps etc or sim mode which is more realistic.
    I don't have a bike addiction problem.....bikes seems to have a problem with me.....it just can't seem to stay on.

http://www.moredirt.co.uk/users/FlowRideR661/
    http://flowrider661.pinkbike.com/
  • tiny_pens
    tiny_pens Posts: 293
    I reckon you could make money out of 'Danny Macaskill Urban Freeride'

Looks like a variation of the tony Hawk theme. Just on a mountain bike.
  • RossOB
    RossOB Posts: 82
    yeh don't worry Aldo001, its fine to take an interest but lets face it, ur still WEIRD!
    HA,

Yeh nice point Capt Yeti!
    Giant trance x3
  • Vaili
    Vaili Posts: 1
    I always wanned they make good ps3 mtb game like skate3 and mx vs atv reflex are. they are realistic and good i hope they make one for mtbs or mtbs and bmxs:) i really wish they would :(
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    RossOB wrote:
    yeh, like SSX tricky but with bikes and mud.....that would be good
    SSX was awesome. I have some incredibly fond memories of the first one, some very happy days of my life, when everything was great :(

But, SSX3 was the best, the open mountain one. Absolute corker.
  • Alwild
    Alwild Posts: 69
    i would love a mtb game ! look at the bikes on some of the older GTA`S , their great ! and thats on a game which has nothing to do with bikes ! definitely need to talk to someone who can sort us all out a game for those `rest` days ;)haha , everyone get onto the UCI and tell them to get a game on the go !!!!
    need riding mates who live in swansea !!! anyone ?
  • Anonymous
    Oh wow, just realised the thread ressurection! I thought I had a sense of deja-vu.
  • Anonymous
    SSX is fine by me on rest days.
  • anyone remember No Fear Downhill Mountain Biking on the PS1? Was good in its day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBv7_bsUhA
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    Isn't there a Steve Peat game for iPhone?
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    chedabob wrote:
    Isn't there a Steve Peat game for iPhone?

Well, to answer my own question, yes there is. And it's horrific. Can't believe he actually put his name on that tripe.
  • Anonymous
    Did he actually put his name to it you reckon?