RPCC Training Group Ride - Sat 14th / Sun 15th

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Petromyzon
    Petromyzon Posts: 221
    That's cool:) Is it me or does the average power (~162W) in the text at the top not make sense when compared to the brown line on the graph? Also, the 385 W highlighted is not supported by the line, is this because the data presented is smoothed and the 385 W was an instantaneous peak reading?

I may have to acquire both VMware and TP, (and eventually a Powertap 8) 8)).
  • felgen
    felgen Posts: 829
    Sorry I didn't make it - had a lie in and didn't rise until 10 am.

Those are some brilliant Box Hill times - especially Al's - I suppose he will be on top form come the Etape Caledonia, damn I wish I was doing that now :(

I did get out eventually - but only in the afternoon for an RP 3 lapper, but annoying wind all the way round and 'leisurely' driving disappointed.

RIght I am off to look at the Box Hill challenge thread - it looks like RPCC riders will be peppering the top of the leaderboard.
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • felgen
    felgen Posts: 829
    phips wrote:
    felgen wrote:
    but annoying wind all the way round

That'll teach you to drink beer.
    puerile
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • Myk-ee
    Myk-ee Posts: 276
    Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant. Yesterday I was the hydrant :?

Great to get back out after a long time off, and good to see some new faces. Did BH in 8:42 so lots of room to improve, had an average bpm of 183 with a max of 186.

Next time!
    It's the vibe of the thing.
  • chrisw28
    chrisw28 Posts: 187
    Did anybody manage to get out today? Did 80km so all in all a decent weekend for me, felt a bit better today, I've stopped experimenting with all the sweets now, ugh those make you feel crap. :shock:

I wonder how Rich is doing on his sportive! 8)
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    chrisw28 wrote:
    I wonder how Rich is doing on his sportive! 8)
    115k in 4:40 so quite pleased with that, especially as I spent quite a bit of time waiting for a mate. An enjoyable one though, and very well organised - the Burgess Hill Rumble is at the end of August so join me for that! :wink: 8)