Richmond park and clubs

13»

Comments

• felgen
    felgen Posts: 829
    chrisw28 wrote:
    Thanks all for the ride (and getting me out the house!). Nice to meet you all too, sorry for not bidding half of you farewell, looks like everyone made it back home safely though.

I may pop along on sunday with you guys if you dont mind? Where are you heading out to and how many miles'ish?h

I would check with Rich, but I htink it will be Surrey Hills. Out via Esher, Cobham, West Horsley, Crocknorth (maybe Leith Hill) Dorking, Box Hill, Headley, then either Epsom or Oxshott and back to RP for a lap of honour. Anywhere from 50-70miles.
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Flasher wrote:
    Yeah, nice ride, we should do it again. Nice to meet everyone :)

Don't worry, you didn't lose me between Cobham and Esher, I deliberately turned off to go home :wink:

Craig

Yes,shame we didn't let Lucy know. We had to go back for her as she thought you'd disappeared! :lol:

Thanks to everyone for a very enjoyable ride. That sunset made it all the more worthwhile. It was lovely to meet you all. Nice to ride with my adopted Grandson(you know who you are!!!!).
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    Yes,shame we didn't let Lucy know. We had to go back for her as she thought you'd disappeared! :lol:

Yeah thanks for bringing that up... :oops: :wink: