Revenge Fantasies

13»

Comments

• Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    If we're going for fantasy how about a big boot descending from the sky a la Monty Python and crushing the offending vehicle - driver staggers out with half a dozen bluebirds tweeting round his head and is promptly beaten to the ground by the handbags of a gang of Hells Grannies - sorry slow day 8)
  • hello friends across the pond,
    Well, having been to the UK 4 times, never really had a problem cycling as much as
    over here in the states. I got hit by a car in the US, and it took me 3 months to recover from all kinds of broken bones, internal fractures. The mo fo never even stopped to see
    if I was okay.

My fantasy revenge would be to slap a F*** W Bush sticker on the back of his car, and another that says, republicans can kiss my a$* !! Why would that be a fantasy? Well, you see... down here in the south, we have stupid republicans who would take care of the dumb ___ for me, with no muss, no fuss... :D
  • marchant
    marchant Posts: 362
    Never mind the revenge fantasies, I want gloves with reflective thumb/fore-fingers so I can raise my hand to my forehead in the "loser" gesture at appropriate times (WVM who decided there wouldn't be anything behind the delivery van last night, I'm thinking of you)
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Unfortunately, I had a habit of fulfilling those fantasies:

Cleat down side of car, ripping off wing mirror, punching out a van driver. I also wee'd into an open top Porsche (In Cambridge, when I saw the car parked up with the roof down after it violated my bike travels).

Also pee'd into the fuel tank of my ex-bosses brand new BMW 5 seies diesel......water/urine does not compress (Diesels are compression engines) - he required a new engine after trying to run it.....my ex boss was a complete cock.

Lost yoof....I am more civilised and grown up now.....