Does anyone have any shimano cartoons?

13»

Comments

• heavymental
    heavymental Posts: 2,076
    It might be subjective - but I don't think so.

Well are you joking about it or not then? If you're convinced Campag makes the best stuff and you don't think its subjective then I can't see that the humour. Yeehaam couldn't see the joke and I can't say I can either! Infact, whats the point of being on a forum where pros and cons are discussed, you might aswell just get a job (or become a volunteer) with Campag marketing!

For the record (hurhur), I think it is subjective. Neither manufacturer makes crap products that fall apart so it comes down to feel which is a subjective quality. Course, if Campagnolo was a Japanese company that also made fishing kit, would we see such loyalty? Anyway, this is bllsht...its been done to death. :roll:
  • djkmtb
    djkmtb Posts: 53
    My bad. I'm riding mtb. Sorry for the c0ck up. Ooppss.
    I had to do it.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,396
    remember with MTB Dual control shifters it ll depend on the derailleur you have at the back as well - low normal or top normal?
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Rob Sallnow
    Rob Sallnow Posts: 6,279
    Neither manufacturer makes crap products that fall apart

Although Shimano does tend to make things that have been subject to international recall....but only minor things like brake cables, front wheel QRs for hubs including those of Ultegra, DA and wheelsets, SL-SPD cleats, gloves with excesses of Benzidene in them, MTB cranks that had an above normal risk of fracture, DA cranks that cause blindness and/or vomiting..... :!:
    I'd rather walk than use Shimano
  • trig1
    trig1 Posts: 111
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
  • Captain Turok
    Captain Turok Posts: 686
    "I'd rather walk than use Shimano" would you really?.. :roll:
    *Rock Lobster Team Tig SL (22lb 14oz)
    *C. Late 1950's Fixed Gear
    *1940 Raleigh Dawn Tourist with rod brakes