Bored? want to play a game?

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    smelling a bit
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    like gorgonzola sauce
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    and rotten gerbils
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    which have festered
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    in the Oxo
  • arran77
    Tower where Stevo

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    does not eat
  • arran77
    but his daughter

seanoconn
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus Posts: 1,879
    wants to go
  • Stevo_666
    shopping yet again
  • Cygnus
    for more shoes
  • arran77
    because her dad

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    is tight as
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    a nun's c***
  • arran77
    after the bishop

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    had dipped his
  • Cygnus
    hand in red
  • arran77
    lace knickers worn

seanoconn
  • Mark_P
    Mark_P Posts: 51
    through at the
  • ballysmate
    local post office
  • Big_Dog
    Big_Dog Posts: 2
    whilst having a
  • pinno
    colostomy for the
  • Stevo_666
    haggis that Pinno
  • pinno
    was force fed
  • arran77
    by Alex Salmond

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    covered on woad
  • pinno
    though Cameron didn't
  • arran77
    a flying fark

seanoconn
  • pinno
    'cos Nick was
  • arran77
    wearing a crotchless

seanoconn