Bored? want to play a game?

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    as Seano's new
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    'Deep Navigation' trail
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    in the bogs
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    , a very technical
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    brown graded run
  • arran77
    best avoided when

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    conditions are sloppy
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    and pink run
  • arran77
    which is smoother

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    and much slippier
  • arran77
    once ridden hard

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    oozing spent seed
  • arran77
    and a pungent

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    aroma of cum
  • arran77
    a l'fish which

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    made Arbroath smokies
  • arran77
    smell like a

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    nectar of the
  • arran77
    God of Mud

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Slade and Sweet
  • arran77
    which is sweeter

seanoconn
  • Cygnus
    Cygnus Posts: 1,879
    than beer after
  • arran77
    a long hot

seanoconn
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,972
    it.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • arran77
    is generally 3

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    in a bed
  • Stevo_666
    with a stiff
  • ballysmate
    gin and tonic
  • arran77
    bottle wedged firmly

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    between the buttocks