Bored? want to play a game?

Comments

• Cygnus
    Cygnus Posts: 1,879
    works wonders for
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
    catching farts, but
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    enhancing the smell
  • Cygnus
    only proves that
  • ballysmate
    silent but deadly
  • Stevo_666
    in a lift
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    is better than
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    under the duvet
  • arran77
    with Rolf and
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Stuart Hall with
  • arran77
    a small child

seanoconn
  • Cygnus
    they smuggled in
  • arran77
    a Lidl trolley

seanoconn
  • Cygnus
    on day release
  • Stevo_666
    from Lidl, obviously
  • ballysmate
    fully aroused and
  • arran77
    covered in value

seanoconn
  • Cygnus
    group 4 handcuffs
  • ballysmate
    and wearing gimp
  • arran77
    suits borrowed from

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Arran and Stevo
  • arran77
    which they wore

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    when hurtling downhill
  • Stevo_666
    like real men
  • arran77
    rather than roadies

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    who prefer women
  • arran77
    with strap ons

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    and double dongs
  • arran77
    and ping-pong balls

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    expelled from orifices