13»

Comments

• lm_trek
    lm_trek Posts: 1,470
    I just have the three at the moment!!

Trek Fuel ex 7
    Trek 6500 with some modification - reba shocks
    Giant XTC EX - No pics of that yet!!

As for the other half, i cant get anything past her as she bikes too and knows exactly how much the bits of bike i buy are so i cant buy anything too expensive alhtough i do like the new 08 treks!!

Pics in the sig!
  • Bunnyman 5.5
    Bunnyman 5.5 Posts: 133
    Just two at the mo-a Hewitt Cheviot tourer and a Merlin Malt 1 mtb (arriving next week :lol::):D:D )....thinking about that Foes/Intense/Turner etc......*drool*
    "With just a little luck
    A little cold blue steel
    I'll cut the night like a razor blade
    Till I feel the way I wanna feel"
    [Cheap Trick]
  • Dan67
    Dan67 Posts: 658
    Can only afford the one at the moment. Kinesis maxlight
  • stanny
    stanny Posts: 28
    I'm a Saracen junkie so:

Saracen Kili Flyer 3
    Saracen Mantra 1
    Saracen Venturer 4
    Saracen Tourmalet

and next on list is Zen 3 or Ariel 3
  • TomR
    TomR Posts: 50
    Trek fuel 80 for XC and general fitness riding (standard spec apart from some V12's and a crud catcher ZX)
    0037Medium.jpg

DMR Trailstar for 4X, street and playing about on (now with a longer stem, easton bars and 9 speed setup) PlanetX hubs, DV rear rim Mavic Xsomething front, truvativ/middleburn cranks/ring, V8's and a roady rear mech/cassette, DMR chaincage/roller tensioner
    0008Medium.jpg

Ashton Justice (Mk1 i think) for trials - Fatty R forks, Chris king headset, Chis King/Mavic D521 wheelset, 'Burns, Re'Sy'Stem stem & Echo bars, Hope front Disc w/ Maggie rear
    0021Small.jpg[/img]
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    Just the two bikes at the mo...

The Beer Scooter
    179408305_4f143c3a30.jpg
    Also used for local rides too.

The main attraction...
    392933434_e879b8742d.jpg
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • mtb.boy
    mtb.boy Posts: 208
    I have -

Custom Kona Kula Supreme 2007
    Trek 4300 from 2000-1 (ish)
    Dave Mirra 540 BMX
    My dads old Apollo 15.
    The first rule of cycling is - Tell everyone how great cycling is.

The second rule of cycling is - Tell everyone how great cycling is !!!!
  • f1fan111
    f1fan111 Posts: 38
    4 bikes and 1 frame for me as got rid of 3 to make space lol

1. Main bike my Raleigh RSP250 built up from frame
    P1010026.jpg

2. My racer an Emmelle Clipper 5 had this for my 10th birthday 2nd hand for £65 i'm now 23 :lol:
    Racer.jpg

3. 2000(ish) Diamondback JuJu BMX
    DiamondbackJuJu.jpg

4. a 1983 Raleigh Burner Mk1 BMX (currently restoring)
    DSCF0666.jpg

The frame is a Redline 430 (i think) early to mid 1990s BMX frame

thats all for now :lol: i miss my home made single speed though :cry: [/img]
  • Scubar
    Scubar Posts: 453
    2 fully built bikes and 1 frame im going to build up with left over bits from my Marin.

Marin Hawkhill
    pbpic1382583.jpg

Trek Fuel EX 8
    pbpic1425867.jpg

Frame
    pbpic1427187.jpg

My Marin Hawkhill 2007 - http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1382583/
  • russ0228
    russ0228 Posts: 228
    F1FAN111 i am loving the whole retro theme you got going on. it's nice to see someone who isn't caught up the whole must have a new bike every year clap trap. the redline bmx brought me back to my glory bmx racing days. what happenned to the emmelle racer did you ride it in to a brick wall or something as the forks are well bent.
    internet (in ter net), secret sanctuary of idiots and nutters.
  • gbarnewall
    gbarnewall Posts: 63
    i've saved and saved and saved and got a bike i always wanted,

2007 nicolai helius fr
    custom camo paint,

i'll try to get pics soon
  • teacherman
    teacherman Posts: 454
    I have 2 - a 2006 Kona Caldera that i love unreservedly and a Diamond Back S10 :oops: full suspension pogo stick that occasionally i try to kill by riding it down things I would never attempt on my hardtail. The bag on my head does obscure my vision though!
    Will post some pics later.
    I hate it when people say David Beckham's stupid...its not like anyone ever says: 'Stephen Hawking - he's s**t at football.' Paul Calf
  • f1fan111
    f1fan111 Posts: 38
    What happenned to the emmelle racer did you ride it in to a brick wall or something as the forks are well bent.

Well i do recall a head on crash with a mate when i was on this bike i also remember taking it around the local bmx track :oops: so that could explain the forks, i didn't think they looked right :lol: should replace them really just finding some that take a 26" wheel[/quote]
  • limbsy
    limbsy Posts: 78
    paulf2007 wrote:
    and finally the big O, monowheel. Dont have pictures of all, will try to post some today.
    heres a link to the monowheel ( video) and the trigger.
    http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s23/ ... dtab=video

I think i saw you the other day! Either that or someone else has a couple of monowheels. Where abouts are you from? That looks like springhead industrial estate!
  • paulf2007
    paulf2007 Posts: 341
    limbsy wrote:
    paulf2007 wrote:
    and finally the big O, monowheel. Dont have pictures of all, will try to post some today.
    heres a link to the monowheel ( video) and the trigger.
    http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s23/ ... dtab=video

I think i saw you the other day! Either that or someone else has a couple of monowheels. Where abouts are you from? That looks like springhead industrial estate!
    yes limbsy that was me and my mate les. The only two in europe of that type. Hope to sell a few when first, we can ride them well enough and we can get spares for them easily. That was the industrial estate and our first attempt at riding them. Were we riding them on the road when you saw us?
  • limbsy
    limbsy Posts: 78
    paulf2007 wrote:
    yes limbsy that was me and my mate les. The only two in europe of that type. Hope to sell a few when first, we can ride them well enough and we can get spares for them easily. That was the industrial estate and our first attempt at riding them. Were we riding them on the road when you saw us?

Well i was riding down at the prom in gravesend when i saw you. had to stop and have a look from a far, looked like it was great fun tho!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    i have three:

stumpjumper for trail duties

reign for trail duties

p7 for trail duties (and cause i fancied it)
  • -SeWeRsIDe
    -SeWeRsIDe Posts: 42
    All bikes have been upgraded after the images where taken..

Orange 5
    S2500002.jpg

Klien
    S2500003.jpg

Kovert
    S2500004.jpg

Brooklyn
    S2500003-1.jpg
  • wow that brooklin looks a great bit of kit.
  • -SeWeRsIDe
    Thks, I have changed alsorts on it... The best bike I have ever owned...
  • paulf2007
    paulf2007 Posts: 341
    can anyone explain why the brooklyn has that over engineered business with two chains please. Everyone seems so impressed by that, yet the frame doesn't look that special in strength terms.
  • mtb.boy
    mtb.boy Posts: 208
    paulf2007 wrote:
    can anyone explain why the brooklyn has that over engineered business with two chains please. Everyone seems so impressed by that, yet the frame doesn't look that special in strength terms.

Probably to raise the drivechain up and away from any rocks.
    The first rule of cycling is - Tell everyone how great cycling is.

The second rule of cycling is - Tell everyone how great cycling is !!!!
  • -SeWeRsIDe
    Hee hee the frame is about the strongest frame out there... The double chain is that 1st you get drive from both sides and not just the right as normal. The 2nd is that the chain won't bounce around it will stay the same in the image (as in the same tork) though the travel. So I don't get my chain flapping around as it does on other bikes, less risk of the chain coming off. Well it won't come off thats the point :) Also the seat and pedals stay the same distance, there other reason but....

The staff at DIRT would say...... you don't need a reason its a Brooklyn..
  • 4.. Saracen Rufftrax - Work bike
    Commencal Absolut Crmo - DJ bike
    Commencal Furious CG - FR bike
    Mondraker Summum - DH bike
    Giant Anthem X4
    Commencal Furious
    DirtyJo Singlespd DJ
    Old school orange race bike
  • 5.5 ......
    Canyon strive
    22lbs stumpjumper race bike
    Rat stumpjumper for commuting and the mrs
    Specialized allez elite for winter/ the mrs
    Boardman carbon for races
    And a half share in a shogun gimp trials bike

Next on the list is a hardcore hardtail, there is too big a gap between the strive and stump jumper
  • 3:-
    Trail
    DH
    DJ
  • Holy Thread Revival Batman.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • Holy Thread Revival Batman.

+1, must be an all time record :D
    Specialized Hardrock 06
    On One 456 Summer Season 2010 neon orange!

“…get it in your head, then there’s nothing else important for the next couple of hours than getting that particular line done…” – Danny MacAskill