Cops on Uxbridge Rd

13»

Comments

• domtyler
    domtyler Posts: 2,648
    edited March 2011
    Hackers, I apologise for my earlier comments they were uncalled for. I think you are a decent bloke really but hearing you go on about red light jumping all the time was winding me up a little. Nevertheless, I am very sorry for upsetting you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Porridge not Petrol
    ________
    White Widow Seeds
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Porridge not Petrol
  • Hackbike 6
    Hackbike 6 Posts: 3,116
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by domtyler</i>

Hackers, I apologise for my earlier comments they were uncalled for. I think you are a decent bloke really but hearing you go on about red light jumping all the time was winding me up a little. Nevertheless, I am very sorry for upsetting you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Porridge not Petrol
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I wondered if it was about me going on about RLJing.Sorry to the whole board.I did go on a bit I admit it.Im not perfect myself.Obviously.

Thanks for that domtyler.I appreciate it.Surprised you apologized though.[;)]

Cheers.

<font color="green"><font size="1">Hackbike 8 Commuting Debut 09/09/2006</font id="green"></font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="blue">Dawes Audax 2006</font id="blue"></font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="green"> New 20/09/2006</font id="green"><font color="red"> </font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font color="blue">
    <font size="1"><font color="red"> Cycle Commuting since 1981 </font id="red"></font id="blue"></font id="size1">
    <font color="blue">
    <font size="1">Cycling Proficiency Test 24 May 1977</font id="blue"><font color="red"><font size="1"> (30 years ago)</font id="size1"></font id="red"></font id="size1">

<font size="1"><font color="red"> Ride to work part 1 of 8 http://tinyurl.com/ypjapc</font id="size1"></font id="red">
    <font color="red"><font size="1">Ride to work part 2 of 8 </font id="size1"></font id="red"><font size="1">http://tinyurl.com/2jfagu</font id="size1">
    <font color="red"><font size="1">Ride to work part 3 of 8</font id="red"></font id="size1"><font size="1"> http://tinyurl.com/2jcldv </font id="size1">

<font size="1">Most Sickening Car Advert 2007</font id="size1"> <font size="1">http://tinyurl.com/36nq2e</font id="size1">
  • domtyler
    edited March 2011
    Now come and give us a hug y'great lump! [:D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Porridge not Petrol
    ________
    RENT GUARANTEE ADVICE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Porridge not Petrol
  • BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    Respect!!!

<font size="1">My bikes
    My skates</font id="size1">

If I had a baby elephant, I'd teach it to skate.
  • Hackbike 6
    Hackbike 6 Posts: 3,116
    [:X] and thanks as well mikey.

I just hated it about the peds two collisions on my conscience.[V]

Respect.

This thread has slightly gone off topic.[:I]
  • Jon G
    Jon G Posts: 281
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by firsthippy</i>

10 coppers in Shepherds Bush (west of the Green) standing around 3 bikes/riders. I'm guessing they're busting RLJers?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

They were probably waiting for a bus. It's the new way of tackling fare dodgers: instead of one inspector getting on a bus and slowly walking through checking tickets (meanwhile the fare dodgers jump off at the next stop before the inspector can reach them), a group of 6-10 inspectors and police get on at a stop and check everyone while the bus stands there. Very little delay but more effective and stops problems of attempted intimidation of inspectors. They probably saw the RLJ'ers while waiting and stopped them.

Jon
  • domtyler
    edited March 2011
    Mikey, I think you should click this link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Porridge not Petrol
    ________
    Free Gift Cards
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Porridge not Petrol
  • BentMikey
    BentMikey Posts: 4,895
    I'm sorry Dom! Big hug innit.

<font size="1">My bikes
    My skates</font id="size1">

If I had a baby elephant, I'd teach it to skate.