Very sad what can I say?

13»

Comments

• rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    What people say immediately after an accident in which four of their friends died can often be tinged with shock and sheer relief at surviving the killer driver's actions.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> was it five or 15 minutes Harris spent clearing the ice off his car? We do want to be careful about what we post don't we ...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Not really. However long it was Harris WAS aware that it was an icy morning, your hair-splitting notwithstanding.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

What people say immediately after an accident in which four of their friends died can often be tinged with shock and sheer relief at surviving the killer driver's actions.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

So you're stating categorically that Mel Royles no longer feels this way?

And even if he does - he's wrong?
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> So you're stating categorically that Mel Royles no longer feels this way? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey everybody!!

It's the old favourite speedophile straw man making a welcome return!

Do one spunky.
  • Hackbike 6
    Hackbike 6 Posts: 3,116
    I've really stirred up something here.