4m British drivers admit they'd pervert justice

Comments

• S2softy
    S2softy Posts: 194
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Aren't we getting a little of topic again.

The point is that these individuals are prepared to break the law, and then compound this by breaking the law again.

Speeding here is s red herring - these individuals would probably do the same thing with any other motoring offence ir they were close to a ban.

Perverting the course of justice undermines the legal system and is surely inexcusable for ANy ofence?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I would agree, but if you ever have any dealings with the Safety Camera Partnerships, you will find that they are not really interested in helping registered keeper's (RK) of vehicles to identify the drivers, they see this a somebody trying to wriggle out of the fine and points, not the RK trying to ensure that they do not commit the more serious crime of Perverting the course of Justice, therefore you really do get the impression that as long as you send in the money and somebodies licence for the points they are happy, not right and not an excuse, but that's the impression I have got on a few occassions. I also have a letter from a Safety Camera partnership (SCP), signed on behalf of a chief constable with a most amazing lie, again, it doesn't justify attempting to pervert the course of justice, but I can assure you that the SCP will stop at nothing to get the money.

Addtionally, Tabertoomey, welcome back in you latest diguise, any chance you can answer the easy multiple choice question, and remember, you have told us before, you really don't like any lies.

Have fun
  • oddsos
    oddsos Posts: 353
    Linford

I would suggest that the reason you are not receiving an answer to your question is that the trap is so poorly laid. The answer that you are aiming for is probably anti idiot driver. The problem is that your definition of idiot driver will be substantially different to someone else's. The lack of definition of idiot driver will probably not stop you from attempting to twist any answer to suit your purpose. Therefore it is preferable to ignore the question as a waste of everyone's time.

<font size="1">Edditted for smelling</font id="size1">
  • CometGirl
    CometGirl Posts: 2,681
    Yes, linford, unfortunately it's such a silly question that it's not really deserving of any sensible answer.

I would like to see fewer cars on the road. Does that make me anti-car? I don't think so. Maybe others would disagree. I'd like to see fewer people driving, especially for short and unnecessary journeys, or ones where the train would be a better option. Does that make me anti-driver? Again, I can't see it. I'm certainly anti-idiot-driver, but then I'm afraid I'm anti-idiot in general. Just one of my little prejudices.

I'm certainly anti-idiot-questions, such as that one.
  • dynohub
    dynohub Posts: 102
    As I have admitted before, I'm only a pootle about cyclist. BUT I'm one of those because I don't like to use a car for short journeys when not necessary. I also make copious use of buses (because I don't like to drink and drive) and trains (for work-related meetings in other towns and cities) because I can't see the point of inflicting long tedious drives on myself. However I DO like driving and enjoy my car.

I must say that, from reading threads on here for some time that as far as I can see the things that Taberwaveyrothdrift really hates is "car enthusiasts", and that he will throw a wobbly at ANY opinion from such a person regardless of whether it is draft or reasonable.
  • rothbook
    rothbook Posts: 943
    I'm open to draft and reasonable opinions. I called Linford a liar before because he claimed I had an anti-car agenda. I invited him to illustrate this with any quotes of mine that justified such a claim, he posted nothing.

Look, decrying urine-poor sentences for drivers who kill through stupidity is NOT anti car, stop trying to make it into a them-and-us thing.
  • rothbook
    Interesting. If you post pee with an exclamation mark...
  • rothbook
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> I also have a letter from a Safety Camera partnership (SCP), signed on behalf of a chief constable with a most amazing lie, <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

How mysterious!

A serious libel against a SCP. No details, natch, just trust me on this.

Convincing.
  • linfordlunchbox
    linfordlunchbox Posts: 4,834
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

I'm open to draft and reasonable opinions. I called Linford a liar before because he claimed I had an anti-car agenda. I invited him to illustrate this with any quotes of mine that justified such a claim, he posted nothing.

Look, decrying urine-poor sentences for drivers who kill through stupidity is NOT anti car, stop trying to make it into a them-and-us thing.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Reasonable is something you could not be accused of.

Yet again, you bluster and try and evade the question.

I'm trying to establish what you are so angry about, Its IMO not an unreasonable request seeing as you are by far the most outspoken on here (perhaps apart from Howard even if he is a bit more civil).

Its not a trap, but I note on you only rant about cars/car drivers, and not about any other road users or vehicles.

I'm just looking for a bit of clarification as to whether its an objection to cars you have (volumes on the road/ vehicle size/etc) or the people behind the wheel of them ?

I could ask almost anyone else on here who is vocal and get a straight answer (which all respect even if not agreeable with).

Is honesty something you have trouble with ?

"I'd clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

"I\'d clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"
  • rothbook
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Its not a trap, but I note on you only rant about cars/car drivers, and not about any other road users or vehicles.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm not anti car, I'm anti idiot driver.

I condemn idiot cyclists, doesn't make me anti cyclist.
  • linfordlunchbox
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rothbook</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Its not a trap, but I note on you only rant about cars/car drivers, and not about any other road users or vehicles.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm not anti car, I'm anti idiot driver.

I condemn idiot cyclists, doesn't make me anti cyclist.

At last we have found some common ground [8D]

We can at least agree on this point

[:)]

"I'd clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

• Rothbook, Linfordlunchbox, high time the pair of you had a pint together at the bar.

Then again, that's dangerous as once you have sorted things out you'll go ahead with trying to sort out the Palestinian question, Iraq and the division of Korea.
    So maybe you should just leave it at the current level. Arguments on C+ are one thing, flinging nukes over the 48th parallel are another.
  • rothbook
    Smileys make me killy.
  • linfordlunchbox
    We'll forget the smileys, I think thats that then !

• rothbook
    Feel the love.
  • linfordlunchbox
    We call it Luurve up this way

• S2softy
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">How mysterious!

A serious libel against a SCP. No details, natch, just trust me on this.

Convincing.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It happened, and it is very common, many people have received letters with the same or other lies, usually sent out with NIPs. What was different in my case was that I questioned it and the not too bright people at the SCP really dug themselves into a deep hole with a huge lie in their reply to my question, but the best thing was the climb down letter when they realised that they could end up being asked questions in a court themselves.

If you are really that interested I could e-mail you one of the letters.

Have fun
  • rothbook
    Post what happened or take your pathetic self-justifying lies and stick them.
  • S2softy
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Post what happened or take your pathetic self-justifying lies and stick them.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Good to see your natural good nature is still working, how long before Rothbook goes the same way as all of your previous incarnations, always surprised that the forum moderators allow you on with a new name each time, it's really not too difficult to spot it's you each time.

Back to the topic, no where to post them, but as I already mentioned, I would be happy to e-mail them to you, so if you PM me with your e-mail address, I'll send you some stuff, if you're not really interested fine.

Cheers
  • rothbook
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Back to the topic, no where to post them, <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

How about just below this message.

Here.

You claimed you have evidence, you were asked for it and suddenly you come over all shy.

I'm prepared to stick my neck out and say that this is because you're full of it.

Prove me wrong.
  • S2softy
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">How about just below this message.

Here.

You claimed you have evidence, you were asked for it and suddenly you come over all shy.

I'm prepared to stick my neck out and say that this is because you're full of it.

Prove me wrong.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do you mean to just type out the stuff from one or some of the letters I have, which is pointless as I could type anything, the information is a letter in a folder in my house, I can't exactly create a link to that, I don't have a website, I do have a PDF document of the letters which I do not think that I can post on here, but if I can, please tell me how. The obvious plan to e-mail it to yourself seemed a good idea, you would then be able to read it. Not shy about it in anyway whatsoever, as I said, more than happy to send it to you.

cheers
  • Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    We had this problem before with documents that "could not be produced"

If it is a PDF - Prepare the document by taking a "Snapshot" and inserting it into any photo package, save in any of the formats.
    If it is a written document simply scan in using any image format.

Both these options allow you to remove personal details such as address, so anonymity is assured.
    1. Subscribe to any of the "storage" sites such as Photobucket, or it's brethren
    2. PDF or other files can then be uploaded to the file storage.
    3. Then simply type Name of file

Solves all the problems, and places the document where it can be examined

An example of an extracted PDF

Can we look forward to it?

<b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    Bluff called?

(Unattributed Trad.)
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • Tourist Tony
    Tourist Tony Posts: 8,628
    I have a letter somewhere that tells me that Princess Di was shot from the grassy knoll by giant lizards from Penge.

If I had a stalker, I would hug it and kiss it and call it George...or Dick
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=3 ... =3244&v=5K
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

I have a letter somewhere that tells me that Princess Di was shot from the grassy knoll by giant lizards from Penge.
    An unusual bullsh<i></i>it : word ratio, even for you.

--
    Spindrift the Reformed
    Scrap Speed Cameras Now!
    Help Support Safe Speed! Help Save Lives!
    http://www.safe<i></i>speed.org.uk/join.html
  • Tourist Tony
    Too frightened of the mods to come out in the daytime, troll?

• <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tourist Tony</i>

Too frightened of the mods to come out in the daytime, troll?
    Quaking, yeah. The only reason I post before the mods get in is because people like you keep running to them. Like a pathetic child running to its teacher every five minutes because it has no comeback to the perfectly reasonable criticism being levelled at it. As someone else pointed out, this forum is woefully administered, and the mods will do anything for a quiet life. They know there are more of you trolls than there are SS advocates, so they take the path of least resistance, knowing apart from anything else that some of the trolls are so unhinged that they may otherwise track the mods down and do something unpleasant to them.

Anyone who defends speed cameras, and refuses point blank to listen to evidence to the contrary, has blood on their hands. They would rather persecute car drivers and/or save face than save lives. From DfT down to Cycling Plus trolls, current policy is being set and supported by fu<i></i>cking uncaring bastar<i></i>ds for whom agonising, blo<i></i>ody deaths are just inconvenient statistics. It's stunningly and unbelievably callous. Society will look back in a few decades and see a modern day Holocaust perpetrated by sanctimonious murderers. I hate you all, and with very good reason. Each time you look at yourselves in the mirror in the morning, remind yourself that 10 more deaths have occurred since you last did so, which could have been prevented if you just stopped advocating deadly policies and admitted you were wrong. How much longer do innocent road users have to pay for your incredibly arrogance?

Can you imagine what it's like to die trapped in a burning car? Or be disfigured and paralysed for the rest of your life? ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVE DRIVERS WHO WERE SPEEDING AND OTHERWISE LAW-ABIDING. WHY WON'T YOU SEE WHAT'S RIGHT UNDER YOUR PINOCCHIO NOSES? STOP KILLING PEOPLE! HOW DARE YOU? WHAT THE HE<i></i>LL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU?

Safe Speed membership please, everyone. It's the very least that you can do to atone. Also some donations to charities that look after victims of accidents (for those who can afford it). It's time for a sea change. It was time years ago. It can't go on like this, and it won't.<font color="red"></font id="red">
  • Tourist Tony
    How long before you are ready for another blast of passion, lover? But go easy...you're just so BUTCH, Pauly!!!!!

• Tourist Tony
    One thing Pauly: which dead person's identity will we steal for our child?

• Jaded
    Jaded Posts: 6,663
    Quote from the latest SS troll. Timed at the same sort of time that PS used to post when he posted on here as himself.

"ONLY A TINY PERCENTAGE OF ACCIDENTS INVOLVE DRIVERS WHO WERE SPEEDING AND OTHERWISE LAW-ABIDING. WHY WON'T YOU SEE WHAT'S RIGHT UNDER YOUR PINOCCHIO NOSES? STOP KILLING PEOPLE! HOW DARE YOU? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU? HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU?"

Thus speaks the voice of reason.

Someone who thinks that the only time speed can be included in an crash statistic is when that speed is over the limit, With half-wits like this in the SS, what hope does it have!

--
    <font size="1">[Warning] This post may contain a baby elephant or traces of one</font id="size1">
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jaded</i>

Someone who thinks that the only time speed can be included in an crash statistic is when that speed is over the limit, With half-wits like this in the SS, what hope does it have!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Cameras can't possibly do anything about inappropriate speed under the limit. YOU KNOW THAT. YOU'RE A LIAR AND A FRAUD. YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. KILLER.