Police win power to ban bike ride

124»

Comments

• romans
    romans Posts: 542
    LLB - I understand your description having marshalled on TdeB in prior years, but the point I was trying to make was that an application for a procession is not automatic approval as many factors will be taken into account, and any idea of a route through central London on a Friday would surely be prohibited and then there could be a standoff. With having had the police already making moves to regulate CM I could see further action a possibility but would aggravate larger attendances and we could see arrests as in other CM's across the globe. I wonder who is the name behind the police activity as the police I am sure just consider CM a small monthly inconvenience? The subject of CM goes on 'around and around' so I will not write on it any further. C Ya on another thread!

Romans

I don't have a TV so I have to travel around on my bike to get the latest news.
    Romans

I asked the telephone speaking clock lady for a date but she doesn\'t have the time.
  • linfordlunchbox
    linfordlunchbox Posts: 4,834
    We will have to agree to disagree Romans - thank you for being so civil [8D]

One last thing is that a large number of cyclists, motorcyclists, or cars all united for the same cause is an impressive sight for whatever reason. I can and do applaud the commitment by those who show it, even if I cannot support the reasoning behind it [:)]

"I'd clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"

"I\'d clean my car with a baby elephant - if I had a baby elephant !"