Liège-Bastogne-Liège 2024 ***Spoilers***

13»

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 17,284

Bardet can sprint .... Needs a little recovery

He's not that aero is he

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors

Can you Adam and eve it ...Mvdp for the podium

Feels undeserved some how

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,405

MvdP still "salvages" a podium...

We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors

Surprise winner though...wasn't expected that

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,405

Cracking drone shot tbf....

We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • mididoctors

Moral.of the story never takes MvdP to a bunch sprint at LBL

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,446

Skjelmose to DK TV - dreamed too big, went too deep trying to follow Pog on La Redoute, never recovered

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,446

Pleased to see Bardet getting a result as well

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
  • mididoctors

Bardet good shape for giro ...always liked him... terrible tt

• mididoctors

Checking out the women's

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,477
    edited April 21

Looks like the front 3 are going to get caught by ELB, Vollering and Niewedoma in the women's race. 10km to.

"Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 1,986

Thought ELB had that. Good sprint from Grace Brown

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,477
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • mididoctors
    edited April 21

Been away in the break since the Stockeu too

• davidof
    davidof Posts: 3,043
    BASI Nordic Ski Instructor
    Instagramme
  • mididoctors
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,102

First time I've heard Luke Rowe's commentary. Very impressed.

Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,998

He did Fleche Wallonne too and was really good on that (to the point of picking the winner at the start of coverage rather than reading out 90% of the startlist as potential winners). He'd be an excellent addition when he retires but I think he would also be an excellent DS.

• wakemalcolm
    wakemalcolm Posts: 693

I like Hatch but he totally hung Luke out to dry when he hassled him for an answer about whether it was all over for the MVdP group at 80ks out: goodnight Iris?

================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body