Liège-Bastogne-Liège 2024 ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 17,281
    edited April 21

MvdP group getting a tow ... why no barrage

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,164

Bahrain DS looking at being thrown off the race for that tow.

• andyp

Pidcock and Vansevenant back on.

• andyp

And now MVDP is back.

• mididoctors

0uuuuffffggg

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors

Looks horrible

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,994

I was thinking just before that crash that the riders at the front don’t seem to be signalling hazards as much as the used to.

• JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 1,986

55km to go and Pog hasn’t attacked!?

Looks like he’s past it. Perhaps he should retire? 😏

• mididoctors

Redoute i think ...keep it simple

• mididoctors

Mid week lads fading SKA and Steve

• kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,452

Healy still there, I think? Pink hat white shirt? Looking pretty good.

• No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,446

La Redoute coming up, here we go

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors

Come on Healy

• mididoctors

Williams parks

• mididoctors

Pog

• mididoctors

Pog

• mididoctors

Here comes pidcock

• Pross

Carapaz the only one who could follow and soon seemed to regret his life choices. Pog now solo

• mididoctors

Pog

• JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 1,986

I’ll go and fill out the PTP sheet……

• Pross

Great to see Bernal’s form continuing to go in the right direction.

• mididoctors

Pog

• phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,911

Game over.

• mididoctors
  • mididoctors

Almeida and hirschi sitting on the chase them to the line ...

• mididoctors

Come on Healy

• mididoctors

He's got a minute already!

• kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,452

Needs to get top 4 for that each way bet to come off. Come on!

• mididoctors

Hope he doesn't crash

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,405

Good to see an attack from Bernal...

(gosh Luke Rowe is good, eh?)

We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver