13»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,801
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    You've never been to Playas de las Americas then? Me and the OH wandered into it by accident many years ago and decided that if wanted something just a Saturday night in Blackpool, that's where we'd go.
    No, but I was under the impression there's a lot worse out there.
    There is - I think Torremolinos and Cavos were the worst Med holidays I experienced. But Tenerife and the other big Canary Islands have their chavvy corners. Where in Tenerife is he off to btw?
    Play de las Americas, where else. :-)
    Just a blind guess from me.

The chavviest corner of Tenerife, although I suppose that maximises their 'chances' :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,491
    It's stopped raining here.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Here too.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    No rain here. 27 degrees tomorrow. Bats in the garden with the champagne I won in a quid raffle at little one's school fête on Saturday. For a quid, it Is excellent champagne. Even at a tenner it's drinkable. Bit too much dosage, but hey, there's bats.
  • hopkinb
    Will Sagan do the Vuelta out of spite and win it? That's what I'd do if I were him.
  • hopkinb
    Obvs I'd have to stop drinking raffle champagne on a Tuesday, and do some training.
  • hopkinb
    When's MF back?
  • pinno
    I dunno, probably when those dodgy Mosul boys surrender and beg the allies to shut him up. I'm enjoying the peace.
  • hopkinb
    He could well broker a middle East peace deal if he pisses them all off enough.
  • pinno
    That's why we should raise a petition.