Team Sky - Please cut it out ... but not literally

13»

Comments

• Crankbrother
    Crankbrother Posts: 1,695
    He should know better and he is setting a bad example for the kids!

Won't someone please think of the children.

You deleted that thread :?
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    I reckon he's done it on purpose to get a TUE for some wonder steroid-blood boosting-weight loss cream as a front for le dopage

:wink:
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,955
    He's like every Irish man on the first days of his hols :lol:
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Maybe time for a rethink

BempY5-IYAAIGxj.jpg

Justice for wearing that thing.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Salvatore-Puccio-Rapha-Sky-Mesh-SkinSuit-3-400x600.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Thinking more about it overnight...I seriously dont know what the Cound was thinking about, posting that pic....talk about kicking a key sponsor...his new PR company will be thrilled

Whether its him not using sunscreen or bad PR for the jersey, everyone comes out looking an idiot
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    TBF - she just posts and doesn't really give a damn for the consequences it seems - I think that's brilliant (and to be encouraged). Who does it hurt - Rapha because their mesh jersey isn't sunproof? Froome because he's human and fallible? I don't think either will be massively bothered tbh - I bet (as any of our partners would), Cound called him a plonker for not wearing sunscreen and Froome laughed, felt like an idiot and was a bit sheepish. Its interesting and humanises the sport.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,955
    Thinking more about it overnight...I seriously dont know what the Cound was thinking about, posting that pic....talk about kicking a key sponsor...his new PR company will be thrilled

Whether its him not using sunscreen or bad PR for the jersey, everyone comes out looking an idiot

I'm not sure any female could resist the temptation of posting a 'here's my sunburnt boyfriend, isn't he a tw@T' picture
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,847
    Thinking more about it overnight...I seriously dont know what the Cound was thinking about, posting that pic....talk about kicking a key sponsor...his new PR company will be thrilled

Think you're over thinking it.
  • Thinking more about it overnight...I seriously dont know what the Cound was thinking about, posting that pic....talk about kicking a key sponsor...his new PR company will be thrilled

Perhaps she's concerned about the skin cancer threat and is making a passive aggressive case for health and safety.

Or its just this:
    I'm not sure any female could resist the temptation of posting a 'here's my sunburnt boyfriend, isn't he a tw@T' picture

At least I now know it was the radio pocket that caused the white square. I can get on with my day now.
    Correlation is not causation.

Think you're over thinking it.

Yeah, you guys are probably right

(and TWH's post about no GF being able to resist a 'what a tw*t* tweet does ring particularly true :) )

Even EBH is having a laugh
    http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... k-solkrem/