How bad does the weather have to be for you to not go biking

13»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Bring on the snow, clean blue sky's and empty trails

They'll certainly be empty of me. Sod that for a lark, lol.
  • btw when i say relaxed, i mean as in if you have like trainers on, no one cares)

:roll:

Why the :roll:

I just wanted to make it obvious...since you are quite thick :wink:
  • Kowalski675
    btw when i say relaxed, i mean as in if you have like trainers on, no one cares)

:roll:

Why the :roll:

I was rolling my eyes at the lack of discipline and standards in schools today. Trainers ffs... :roll:
    I just wanted to make it obvious...since you are quite thick :wink:

Thick people aren't top of their academic year and don't get encouraged to apply to Oxbridge by their head of 6th form... :wink:
  • Kowalski675
    cyd190468 wrote:
    Went for a ride on saturday. Left my place at 1.30pm 27C. Met up with the group at 2pm. Wind changed direction and by 3pm it was 40C according to Daz's computer. The last 5 miles were no fun at all. Then we drank beer! :D

Swap you for the freezing cold damp day that we had here today...
  • Bring on the snow, clean blue sky's and empty trails

7048225967_4e52e95678_z.jpg

That looks like fun. Unfortunately i tried going offroad last year in the snow but it was impossible with my bike. I kept getting bogged down so i gave up.

I mucked around doing skids and what not on an ungritted road with my mates instead.
    PLEASE SNOW AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!

Kowalski, thats actually pretty good...if it were true :lol:
    Face it, head of sixth forms just do that to make them selves look good.

And yeah, you do get the odd chavs and wearing nikes and stuff like that. Black and leather Converses FTW!
  • Kowalski675
    PLEASE SNOW AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!

For the love of god, please don't.

Kowalski, thats actually pretty good...if it were true :lol:

It is true, but I didn't want to apply to Oxbridge (probably a mistake, with hindsight, but didn't fancy three years with a bunch of stuck up t**ts). Got five unconditional offers from the universities that I did apply to though (didn't bother applying to Polys).
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    There is 75 odd cm of snow on the ground here so I went cross country skiing instead. :D
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    It is true, but I didn't want to apply to Oxbridge (probably a mistake, with hindsight, but didn't fancy three years with a bunch of stuck up t**ts). Got five unconditional offers from the universities that I did apply to though (didn't bother applying to Polys).

**Swoon**
  • kirby700
    kirby700 Posts: 458
    DCR00 wrote:
    When you have a family, you can't be picky. In the winter im lucky if I get out every other week, so I either miss out, or MTFU

Ha ha that's so true! Although after yesterdays sloppy s&^tty trails in east Yorkshire I'm questioning my sanity. The bike must of weighed twice as much as it started.
    GIANT XTC 2.5
    BOARDMAN TEAM FS - NOW GONE
    NUKEPROOF MEGA TR 275 COMP
    YT INDUSTRIES CAPRA
  • Kowalski675
    kirby700 wrote:
    DCR00 wrote:
    When you have a family, you can't be picky. In the winter im lucky if I get out every other week, so I either miss out, or MTFU

Ha ha that's so true! Although after yesterdays sloppy s&^tty trails in east Yorkshire I'm questioning my sanity. The bike must have weighed twice as much as it started.

West Yorkshire's no better. Can't motivate myself to get the bike out at all since this awful weather returned. It's even more depressing after such a nice summer.
  • The weather this last 2 weeks has been atrocious. Honestly, i dont think the ground has been dry at all this past two weeks.

I wanna get as many rides in as i can before it gets too dark to ride after school. Im praying for good weather on Wednesday as im off school, i want to get out on my Chucker after being off of it for a month with a bent wheel. I might go do some go karting on wednesday as its £17. None of my mates want to come along with me. Is it sad if i go go karting on my own? :lol:
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    The weather this last 2 weeks has been atrocious. Honestly, i dont think the ground has been dry at all this past two weeks.

I wanna get as many rides in as i can before it gets too dark to ride after school. Im praying for good weather on Wednesday as im off school, i want to get out on my Chucker after being off of it for a month with a bent wheel. I might go do some go karting on wednesday as its £17. None of my mates want to come along with me. Is it sad if i go go karting on my own? :lol:
    Nope. Not really. Sad would be playing tennis on your own.
  • Kowalski675
    You could play squash on your own.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Or walk.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Kowalski675
    So does your mum.
  • Kowalski675
    So does your girlfriend ;)

Don't have one, but the last one loved a good walk. Both kinds. :lol:
  • cooldad
    So does your mum.
    I think you've been on too many ladyboy sites.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Kowalski675
    After 5 pages of posts, I've only just noticed what the thread title shortens to at the top of each post, lol. :shock: :lol:
  • Kowalski675
    cooldad wrote:
    So does your mum.

How many is too many?
  • cooldad
    cooldad wrote:
    So does your mum.

How many is too many?
    About the time you start thinking/hoping all ladies have dangly bits.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Kowalski675
    How long did that take for you? :lol:
This discussion has been closed.