Welcome back seanthecon-ela!

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,396
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
(aka seantheconn)

On your imminent return: Welcome Back.

Glad you made it through 2 weeks of being banged... erm banged up. That will teach you for not wearing a disguise/condom whilst selling fake anti-wrinkle cream. I told you not to put sand in it.

Arran77 and I and one or two others are delighted at the business end of things. The commision we got was fantastic. If you had a spare pair of legs, you would have been able to open another branch.

We have decided to send you off to Bangkok for a little op before framing you again and sending you 'back in'. Seen as the last sojourn was so successful, we decided that you would decide the crime and length of sentance so that you can get the benefit of a break.

PS Some Chinese businessmen turned up at my door - they want to talk to you for trying to sell them fake pina balls. They're not happy and you do not want to do a stretch in Shanghai do you...or do you!? If you do, just give us a shout and we'll make the arrangements - business could be very good. It could potentially open up a new international 'door' of opportunities.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ah, I've been waiting for this day my friend, how was your time inside as the jail shower biatch?

Pinarello001 and I have been trying to keep the place going without you but it's been a struggle at times :roll:

Like Mr P says your incarceration has been quite profitable for us but I do need a new set of wheels so we've been dropping hints to the authorities that you've had something to do with the disappearance of two high profile members, how ever were you to know that 'Cleat-eta' and 'Daviesee-ela' were not their real names and the were not suffering from scapula minge-e-itus

The squaddies were not impressed with their ration packs you tried to flog them they said they tasted like 'old ladies' :shock:

We figured this would get you another nice little stretch during which time we do hope you (or a certain part of you) makes the acquaintance of 'Marrow smasher' Jones, if you do well enough I might even get those Zipp 202's, don't let me down :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Well?

Was he still considered a danger to society so didn't get parole or has he done a Daviesee on the crowd and been allowed back but had a hissy and left??

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Word is that some inmates took to his 'Lines Away' product and used it for 'special lubricatio'n purposes. So he got properly 'framed' again.
    The A wing boys really like him too much for comfort and are all wandering about with a smile on their faces.
  • arran77
    Well as long as he's keeping the punters happy and the money keeps on coming :lol:

Lets hope though that its only smiles on their faces :shock:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,434
    (aka seantheconn)

On your imminent return: Welcome Back.

Glad you made it through 2 weeks of being banged... erm banged up. That will teach you for not wearing a disguise/condom whilst selling fake anti-wrinkle cream. I told you not to put sand in it.

Arran77 and I and one or two others are delighted at the business end of things. The commision we got was fantastic. If you had a spare pair of legs, you would have been able to open another branch.

We have decided to send you off to Bangkok for a little op before framing you again and sending you 'back in'. Seen as the last sojourn was so successful, we decided that you would decide the crime and length of sentance so that you can get the benefit of a break.

PS Some Chinese businessmen turned up at my door - they want to talk to you for trying to sell them fake pina balls. They're not happy and you do not want to do a stretch in Shanghai do you...or do you!? If you do, just give us a shout and we'll make the arrangements - business could be very good. It could potentially open up a new international 'door' of opportunities.
    Slightly premature as always Pina, poor Mrs Pina :( I see my free Wi-Fi connection on The Great Wall of China tricked you into thinking I was making an early comeback :wink:

When I've heightened my boredom threshold once more and waded through two weeks of crap I missed, I'll be back with you Ladyboys.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Squeals excitedly
  • seanoconn
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Squeals excitedly
    Hmmm, why has the needle on my sarcasm detector just shot into the red!? :lol:
  • pinno
    必 要 的。两 干 燥 并 粉 碎 成 粉 末。

I thought you were selling my balls complete ?1 Not crushed into powder.
  • arran77
    Welcome back chief!!!

Catching up on two weeks worth of shite shouldn't take too long, despite the best efforts of a few of us things have been quiet :?

If the rear end is not totally pummelled I'm still a little short on the new wheels fund so if you could do the honourable thing and get yourself back inside for a little more 'work' Mr P and me would appreciate it, in an attempt to frame you we have been spreading a few outrageous rumours about you in case the powers that be have been spying on us, so you may well get a summons to explain yourself :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    必 要 的。两 干 燥 并 粉 碎 成 粉 末。

I thought you were selling my balls complete ?1 Not crushed into powder.
    I tried but surprisingly there isn't a shortage of miniature balls in China. Powdered goes further.
  • Sean who ? MIA, I don't think so, out in Syria up to no good wiv chems. :lol:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • pinno
    Sean who ? MIA, I don't think so, out in Syria up to no good wiv chems. :lol:

You're in Syria.?!? Are you a rebel ?
  • Im the Rebel MC, dubble trubble, get funky, I'm on a mission, hear ma story, limited edition.....

RECOGNIZE!!
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Welcome back chief!!!

Catching up on two weeks worth of shite shouldn't take too long, despite the best efforts of a few of us things have been quiet :?

If the rear end is not totally pummelled I'm still a little short on the new wheels fund so if you could do the honourable thing and get yourself back inside for a little more 'work' Mr P and me would appreciate it, in an attempt to frame you we have been spreading a few outrageous rumours about you in case the powers that be have been spying on us, so you may well get a summons to explain yourself :wink:
    Thanks arran. Sounds like I'm gonna have to search the forum, key words 'Sean's backside' to see what's been happening and even the score!
  • seanoconn
    Im the Rebel MC, dubble trubble, get funky, I'm on a mission, hear ma story, limited edition.....

RECOGNIZE!!
    You stiff army types really know how to chat early 90's gangsta 8)
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Welcome back chief!!!

Thanks arran. Sounds like I'm gonna have to search the forum, key words 'Sean's backside' to see what's been happening and even the score!

Haha, bring it on 'prison shower biatch' (there's a little clue for your search :wink: ) :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    I see that you fell for the same trick that I did when I returned, trying to be useful, please revert back to your proverbial taking old self right away :wink:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40013&t=12941644
    seanoconn wrote:
    Mr_G wrote:
    Oh? I understand that it probably wouldn't be good practice picking people off on your way to work, but virtual racing is frowned upon also?

You see all this is really new to me, I've been a MBTer in the past and all this road stuff is a quick learning curve. I been out on my bike propoerly once (today). How is it silly to race virtually? Serious question.
    Neither is frowned upon and starva is really taking off. Sounds like you're enjoying the challenge and why not. Some folk on here get a little shirty about what they perceive as boasting, but then some of us have more to boast about than others :wink:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    If that boasting involves lifting shirts, then I'll leave you to it.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    daviesee wrote:
    No shirt lifting boasts, that stays private between me and my clients.

Hello daviesee :D
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    I see that you fell for the same trick that I did when I returned, trying to be useful, please revert back to your proverbial taking old self right away :wink:

seanoconn wrote:
    Mr_G wrote:
    Oh? I understand that it probably wouldn't be good practice picking people off on your way to work, but virtual racing is frowned upon also?

You see all this is really new to me, I've been a MBTer in the past and all this road stuff is a quick learning curve. I been out on my bike propoerly once (today). How is it silly to race virtually? Serious question.
    Neither is frowned upon and starva is really taking off. Sounds like you're enjoying the challenge and why not. Some folk on here get a little shirty about what they perceive as boasting, but then some of us have more to boast about than others :wink:

My occasional usefulness is what sets me apart from the other p!ss takers.

Did we really need the link and quote!? :lol:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:

Me and Mr P have told you that shirt lifting is extra, you'd better not be giving out freebies FFS, how am I ever going to afford those wheels if you don't play ball :?

seanoconn
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

seanoconn wrote:
    Mr_G wrote:

My occasional usefulness is what sets me apart from the other p!ss takers.

Did we really need the link and quote!? :lol:

Not really :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:

Me and Mr P have told you that shirt lifting is extra, you'd better not be giving out freebies FFS, how am I ever going to afford those wheels if you don't play ball :?

Mr P!? MR P!? Don't ever associate that bollox's name with any degree of respect!

FYI, I've just finished reading the Ladyboys thread and am now fully in the loop you f@ckers, unless there's anything else I've missed!? In which case, I'm half looped
  • arran77
    That's probably the bulk of it although there could be veiled references to you in certain other threads too...

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12562652

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Sarcastic... Moi? Just loving the animated avatar is all!
  • pinno
    Yes, hello Daviesee. How was your self imposed exile ?

Did you miss us?

WTF did you do with all your spare time?

You did a good job of framing the Croydon Shirker. Cheers mate. Can you do it again when A77 has his new hoops, i'd like a Colnago, so seanthcon-ela needs to go in for a loooooong stretch.
  • arran77
    Daviesee only comes on here when he's at work now, he has other stuff to do the rest of the time :shock:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    "Stuff" ?!? Oh yeah, like dressing up like a ladyboy. Soz mate.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Yes, hello Daviesee. How was your self imposed exile ?

Did you miss us?

WTF did you do with all your spare time?

You did a good job of framing the Croydon Shirker. Cheers mate. Can you do it again when A77 has his new hoops, i'd like a Colnago, so seanthcon-ela needs to go in for a loooooong stretch.
    1. Self imposed exile was excellent.
    2. A bit at first but that tapered off. Mostly missed the banter but there doesn't seem to have been much to miss. Hopefully this will pick up after the holiday period.
    3. Took care of personal and company chores which freed up time for more cycling when we had the good weather. Oh, and went to Mallorca when that sunny spell finished.
    4. No problem. Without trawling back though, I can't remember what I did so it must be a natural talent. :wink:

Another few pounds and I'll be able to get into that little black number. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.