• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Ballysmate wrote:

Sycophant :P
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ballysmate wrote:

Oh I see, as soon as seanthecon-ela rears his head, the peasants turn, I'll remember this traitor :wink: :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • No fecker welcomed me back. I am watching all of you. I also have lots of details of you lot, ready to post and shame. You b'stards have been warned........... :|
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • arran77
    Ahhh, welcome back dmclite-3.0, we missed you so much :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    No fecker welcomed me back. I am watching all of you. I also have lots of details of you lot, ready to post and shame. You b'stards have been warned........... :|
    The secret of a welcome back is to drop little hints you may be absent.

Or you could try the subtle approach creating your own thread..... 'I'M BACK!' :roll:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Welcome me back too please!

I went, I came back, in between I lost consciousness and was totally unaware of reality, but this fortunately gradually returned and a cup of coffee and a wholemeal croissant appeared in front of my very eyes as if by magic.

I am glad to be back, what did I miss? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    No fecker welcomed me back. I am watching all of you. I also have lots of details of you lot, ready to post and shame. You b'stards have been warned........... :|

Or you could try the subtle approach creating your own thread..... 'I'M BACK!' :roll:

Where was my welcome back in that thread of mine, I welcomed you back you miserable fecker :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Where was my welcome back in that thread of mine, I welcomed you back you miserable fecker :P
    Check your inbox, pm entitled 'Welcome back!' ungrateful so and so.

Although I'll admit I was too embarrassed to publicly welcome back someone like you

Welcome back T47b :D I missed you baby
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Check your inbox, pm entitled 'Welcome back!' ungrateful so and so.

Although I'll admit I was too embarrassed to publicly welcome back someone like you

Welcome back T47b :D I missed you baby

I forgot that, sorry :lol:

Someone like me, I fit in just fine round here with the likes of you and pinarello001, it's fine though if you don't want to go public on our friendship, your secret is safe with me :wink:

Welcome back too T47b by the way :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Damn! I was hoping you'd ask "Someone like me?" Then I'd call you a paranoid ladyboy.

I don't care what people say about you, you're alright arran.
  • arran77
    Ahhh, thanks sean, love you too man :lol: :P

flz4.jpg

Wait til Pinarello see's this :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:

flz4.jpg

You're not in crudcatcher now arran
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

flz4.jpg

You're not in crudcatcher now arran

Are they all old hippies over there too then :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    Ahhh, I think I took the p1ss taking too far, sean appears to have had a sense of humour by-pass and is trying to rally support from other quarters :roll:

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10007&t=12941877

:P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Ahhh, I think I took the p1ss taking too far, sean appears to have had a sense of humour by-pass and is trying to rally support from other quarters :roll:

FFS! Are you stalking me now!? :lol:
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:

Think it back fired on him too. Ha ha.

Trying to get Jiggy with the knobbly rubber brigade. Not content with all the action he go in A wing whilst he was banged up, he's touting for work with the crudpackers. Hmmm ?!?

How TF can we get commission on this new line of bizness?
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

Trying to get Jiggy with the knobbly rubber brigade. Not content with all the action he go in A wing whilst he was banged up, he's touting for work with the crudpackers. Hmmm ?!?

I think those feckers are more messed up than us, they were talking about sh1ting on each other, they have the balls to say they don't understand us :shock:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I think those feckers are more messed up than us, they were talking about sh1ting on each other, they have the balls to say they don't understand us :shock:

Tell me about it. A few sandwiches short of a picnic in there. And well done for not agreeing with Pina and I think it's about time we brought his delusionally inflated ego down a peg or two.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425

I went, I came back, in between I lost consciousness and was totally unaware of reality, but this fortunately gradually returned and a cup of coffee and a wholemeal croissant appeared in front of my very eyes as if by magic.

my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    team47b wrote:

What did you miss?
    Yesterday apparently.

Welcome back!
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Tell me about it. A few sandwiches short of a picnic in there. And well done for not agreeing with Pina and I think it's about time we brought his delusionally inflated ego down a peg or two.

They certainly are, don't think they know what to make of you....
    Still don't know whether he was joking or not.

I also think he's a man. Well, when I say man...

:lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I think the next line was going to be "I mean a God"

Anyway, don't quote those boring f@ckwits on here!
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I think the next line was going to be "I mean a God"

Anyway, don't quote those boring f@ckwits on here!

They'll be quoting you on that after their next sneak in here :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    Spen666 is a Crudcatcher and he roams quite freely without sounding nuts. Mind you, he might take that a an insult, being nuts is a badge with the "Got some air on a log this afternoon and broke my left femur, it was a great day out" brigade.

STC, BTW, FYI, IMHO and FWIW. the Ego is different from status. If you are going to bring me down a peg or two, you are referring to status and if you want to burst my bubble... Make up your mind up.

I still don't know what to do with that device you left under the seat of my trattor mower. Return to sender me thinks.
  • seanoconn
    Status! Here's a few pointers that negate any 'status' you perceive to have.

1: You're Scottish
    2: You're not even Scottish
    3: You're Kenyan
    4: You're not even Kenyan!
    5: WTF are you!!?
    6: Don't get me started on 6!

PP, BTW, FYI, I've moved the trattor bomb and added a remote detonator. I'll give you a 10min advance warning, 10mins after its detonation.

PS Can we still call it a trattor bomb ifs it not under the trattor?
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:

PP, BTW, FYI, I've moved the trattor bomb and added a remote detonator. I'll give you a 10min advance warning, 10mins after its detonation.

The alternative bottom list comparison status ladder put down thingy:

1. You are a communter (Heinous crime)
    2. You ride a fixie (Worse than 1.)
    3. You're from Croydon except you are not from Croydon
    4. You are a Womble
    5. Wombles do good except you
    6. You are the first Womble to be arrested
    7. You are the first Ladyboy Womble
    8. You are the first prostitute Ladyboy Womble
    9. You're the first Womble to have notched up 50 bangs in A wing in one night
    10. You are the first Record breaking Prostitute Ladyboy Womble from Croydon ever to be arrested
    11. Your ego is bigger than the number of bangs you got in A wing, that very profitable night

11-6, I win.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:

The alternative bottom list comparison status ladder put down thingy:

1. You are a communter (Heinous crime)
    2. You ride a fixie (Worse than 1.)
    3. You're from Croydon except you are not from Croydon
    4. You are a Womble
    5. Wombles do good except you
    6. You are the first Womble to be arrested
    7. You are the first Ladyboy Womble
    8. You are the first prostitute Ladyboy Womble
    9. You're the first Womble to have notched up 50 bangs in A wing in one night
    10. You are the first Record breaking Prostitute Ladyboy Womble from Croydon ever to be arrested
    11. Your ego is bigger than the number of bangs you got in A wing, that very profitable night

11-6, I win.
    No fair, I said don't get me started on 6! I'm so gonna get started on 6 and above now.

Anyway, WTF are you doing online during the day you shirker?
  • arran77
    Feck me you two I hope you don't ever turn on me, the combined minds would probably come up with the mother of all lists :shock:

seanoconn