where's my skin? / I fell off my bike & now want attenti

Herbsman
Herbsman Posts: 2,029
edited July 2011 in Amateur race
i lost some skin tonight on a corner i leaned too far into whilst going too fast. has anyone seen it and if so, can i have it back please?
CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!

Comments

• Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    I took it to make a skinsuit.
  • It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
  • Herbsman
    edited July 2011
    Basically this

corner-pre-skin-loss1.jpg

led directly to this:

skin-loss.jpg
    CAPTAIN BUCKFAST'S CYCLING TIPS - GUARANTEED TO WORK! 1 OUT OF 10 RACING CYCLISTS AGREE!
  • Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    Interesting - that looks like you scraped the outside of your right leg after falling on a left turn. How did you manage that?
  • Herbsman
    Zachariah wrote:
    Interesting - that looks like you scraped the outside of your right leg after falling on a left turn. How did you manage that?
    photo = mirror image.
  • furrag
    furrag Posts: 481
    Herbsman wrote:
    Zachariah wrote:
    photo = mirror image.
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • jda3000
    jda3000 Posts: 9
    Hi

Nasty graze, I couldnt look at it. Do you have anymore photos from the race?

Thanks
  • Herbsman
    jda3000 wrote:
    Hi

Nasty graze, I couldnt look at it. Do you have anymore photos from the race?

Thanks
    That's the only one I was sent. Are you doing the Halesowen circuit race tomorrow? I'll be there limping and taking photos...
  • P_Tucker
    P_Tucker Posts: 1,878
    Could you rename this thread to "I fell off my bike and now I want attention"? Would be more accurate.
  • Herbsman
    P_Tucker wrote:
    Could you rename this thread to "I fell off my bike and now I want attention"? Would be more accurate.
    Probably not - I don't think you can edit thread titles once the thread has been replied to. However, I will try, just for you.

Ok so it's a pointless thread but it's no worse than the hundreds, if not thousands of "I've bought a new bike/component/item of clothing/arse-dildo, give me attention and kind words!" threads. And no worse than the willy-waving "Hey everyone, look, I do x miles per week! Isn't that AWESOME?! But only reply with sycophantic praise or I'll get upset and throw my toys out of the pram!" type threads.
  • Herbsman wrote:
    Ok so it's a pointless thread but it's no worse than the hundreds, if not thousands of "I've bought a new bike/component/item of clothing/ars*-dildo, give me attention and kind words!" threads. And no worse than the willy-waving "Hey everyone, look, I do x miles per week! Isn't that AWESOME?! But only reply with sycophantic praise or I'll get upset and throw my toys out of the pram!" type threads.
    :lol:
    Class.

Think I've found me a new sig...
    Twitter: @FunkyMrMagic
  • P_Tucker
    P_Tucker Posts: 1,878
    Herbsman wrote:
    P_Tucker wrote:
    Probably not - I don't think you can edit thread titles once the thread has been replied to. However, I will try, just for you.

Ok so it's a pointless thread but it's no worse than the hundreds, if not thousands of "I've bought a new bike/component/item of clothing/ars*-dildo, give me attention and kind words!" threads. And no worse than the willy-waving "Hey everyone, look, I do x miles per week! Isn't that AWESOME?! But only reply with sycophantic praise or I'll get upset and throw my toys out of the pram!" type threads.

:lol: good response. Please accept my grudging respect
  • skylla
    skylla Posts: 758
    Herbsman wrote:
    P_Tucker wrote:

How about me wearing shorts in the winter the day after a black ice encounter! I then make it 'weep' for as long as possible with a daily rub of sea salt crystals....

Now who's the daddy?!
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    I cut all the skin off my legs before any ride and have people stand along my route and throw buckets of vinegar at me as I go.
  • skylla
    skylla Posts: 758
    I made chuck norris cry like this: :cry: