Really clever spoke reflectors

124»

Comments

• bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    dhope wrote:
    Mark Elvin wrote:
    Hellfrauds
    Why'd you give them money if they're that bad?

He's just trying to fit in! :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • I wondered where to get these from, one problem do they work on flat spokes?
  • mousetoo wrote:
    mybreakfastconsisted, are you the same mybreakfastconsisted as on GUT?

Nope, I'm Solomongursky.

No they wouldn't; also confirmed by 'Paul E's earlier post:
    Paul E wrote:
    I lost loads as the flat spokes on my mavics dont hold onto them apart from down where the spoke goes into the nipple, have removed them now until they go on some new wheels that have round spokes
  • Nope, I'm Solomongursky.

Ah, recognise that name too (I mostly lurk there, as here)[/i]

No they wouldn't; also confirmed by 'Paul E's earlier post:
    Paul E wrote:
    I lost loads as the flat spokes on my mavics dont hold onto them apart from down where the spoke goes into the nipple, have removed them now until they go on some new wheels that have round spokes

Thanks, sorry must of missed that one
  • hatbeard
    hatbeard Posts: 1,087
    gah! halfords just cancelled my order for these. apparently they can't get the stock from the supplier and are removing them from the website.

oh well. :(
    Hat + Beard
  • re-cycles
    re-cycles Posts: 107
    hatbeard wrote:
    gah! halfords just cancelled my order for these. apparently they can't get the stock from the supplier and are removing them from the website.

Great customer service there! My local branch has loads of them on the shelf, surely a stock transfer wouldn't be that difficult!
  • Lancslad
    Lancslad Posts: 307
    I picked up the last two packets in my local halfords :D
    Novice runner & novice cyclist
    Specialized Tricross
    Orbea (Enol I think)
  • hatbeard wrote:

Probablies keep your dosh too if they could :lol:
  • I've got these (the Lidl ones) on my commuter, cut them in half and did all spokes on both wheels. I have a set of Shimano Deore wheels which have flat spokes and they fit fine as long as you rotate them so the opening is at the 'back' of the spoke and the sides of the reflector grip the edges.