Is that before or after the Dartmoor trip? :D
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • voxegam
    voxegam Posts: 244
    Well I'll probably be out tomorrow afternoon sometime. How hard and where will depend on how I feel when I wake up. I'll post what I'm doing in the morning in case anyone wants to tag along.

Anyone else got any plans???
    Trek Madone 6.5 Pro
    Planet-X (now winter-bike)
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    felgen wrote:
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    We simply MUST sort an RPCC Lakes trip.
    Is that before or after the Dartmoor trip? :D
    Whenever, but at the moment I'm trying to work out if I could do a Lakes trip once a month / every six weeks or so because riding like that is awesome training, and I'm busting to ride up there again! (so much so that I nearly tried to squeeze another ride in this morning!).
  • voxegam
    You should try coming to wales sometime Rich.....the mountains/brecons are so nice to cycle in and once you know your way around, you can put together a killer climbing ride.

Also, is anyone up for a ride tomorrow sometime....looks to be good weather????
    Trek Madone 6.5 Pro
  • Rich-Ti
    voxegam wrote:
    You should try coming to wales sometime Rich.....the mountains/brecons are so nice to cycle in and once you know your way around, you can put together a killer climbing ride.

Also, is anyone up for a ride tomorrow sometime....looks to be good weather????
    Already got the Dave Lloyd and Devil Ride taking me to Wales this year so will definitely get some Welsh miles in over the next couple of months! 8)

No can do for me until 25th/26th now as my wheels are off to be rebuilt and I'm mountain biking this coming weekend :shock: :roll: :lol:
  • chrisw28
    chrisw28 Posts: 187
    Do you ever stop, James? :shock: You're a machine!

Afraid I'll probably give it a miss, my body just can't cope anymore, I think I've probably overdone the mileage over the last week. I feel like an OAP (and probably ride like one). Just need to take one or two days off. :(
  • urrrrrrrrrs
    urrrrrrrrrs Posts: 478
    chrisw28 wrote:
    Do you ever stop, James? :shock: You're a machine!

Afraid I'll probably give it a miss, my body just can't cope anymore, I think I've probably overdone the mileage over the last week. I feel like an OAP (and probably ride like one). Just need to take one or two days off. :(

Whatabout wednesday morning ?

8th March 2010,Spain ,Here I come !!!!!!
  • voxegam
    chrisw28 wrote:
    Just need to take one or two days off. :(

Well I assumed you took today off....so thats your quota of one day off....now man-up and come out. :lol:

@Rich: If you do come over to wales for some pre-devils training, give me a bell or something.....you'll love the devil's staircase....tis a good fun climb :lol:
    Trek Madone 6.5 Pro
  • urrrrrrrrrs
    Voxegam,going to be in Wales on Saturday 9th May near newport/chepstow visiting friends and my CC are at neport velodrome that afternoon,so have about 4/5 hours for a ride and use of a car

Let us know if you are free

• voxegam
    Hey urrrs....yeh, I'd probably be free that saturday....however, I am based in Cardiff so I dont know whether that would be further away than you'd like to come. I'm more than happy to go out on a ride that day. Starting from Cardiff we could head out towards the brecons and do some of the climbs/mountains there....there is an insane one where you climb fairly steadily for what seems an age, the descent is then really steep with 90 degree turns with cars usually parked on one side or the other...you never know which....you have to be mental going fast down this one....oh yeh, and you generally have to avoid the sheep which like to stray onto the road. Anyway, let me know.

Anyone out tomorrow....don't think I'll be able to get out today so am eager to get out tomorrow...weather doesn't look too bad. Any takers??????
    Trek Madone 6.5 Pro
  • chrisw28
    Yeh James, I'm up for some riding tommorow aswell. Let's see who else is around first before we decide what time/where to meet.

Will call you later, hun xx

Tra!
  • Rich - let's have a new RPCC thread! ;-)
    Trying to decide whether to ride on Saturday (after a Prodigy concert) or Sunday (after a night on the tiles). Probably Saturday.... :-)
  • urrrrrrrrrs
    voxegam wrote:
    Hey urrrs....yeh, I'd probably be free that saturday....however, I am based in Cardiff so I dont know whether that would be further away than you'd like to come. I'm more than happy to go out on a ride that day. Starting from Cardiff we could head out towards the brecons and do some of the climbs/mountains there....there is an insane one where you climb fairly steadily for what seems an age, the descent is then really steep with 90 degree turns with cars usually parked on one side or the other...you never know which....you have to be mental going fast down this one....oh yeh, and you generally have to avoid the sheep which like to stray onto the road. Anyway, let me know.

james you have a PM

• Rich-Ti
    Sorry, yes - not quite on the ball! :roll: :oops:

Will get one started ASAP 8)
  • cc10
    cc10 Posts: 38
    I have tomorrow off :D so would be up for a ride of some sort pretty much anytime as long as the sun is shining! Or even several laps of the park if someone wants to join to break the boredom :)
  • chrisw28
    Okay guys, me and James are gonna be at hampton court at 9:30. Everybody welcome as usual, see you guys there. Link below to show where we'll be.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&ie= ... 86812,,0,5

:D

EDIT: cc10, come join us instead of boring yourself to death around RP :shock:
  • felgen
    felgen Posts: 829
    Again, no can do in the morning - I am off in the afternoon though, so I am thinking of an RP attack, or something else suitably hard work...
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • Art Vandelay
    Art Vandelay Posts: 1,982
    I won't be joining you all tomorrow - although I may get a spin later in the afternoon, but no Box Hill :cry:
  • chrisw28
    No worries you two, enjoy your rides! :D
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich - let's have a new RPCC thread! ;-)
    Here you go then! 8)