Sean Yates on the forum

13»

Comments

• off the back
    Now for the money, the 80s for the fun
    Sean
  • Flippin heck, I`ve drove like the clappers to make this chat and skived an all-are you still around Sean?
    I am sorry to be vague with my question, I wanted to know which era you were most happy being in. Only because, well, that yellow jersey- I think it gave the whole country a lift and how can you top that in these crazy days?
  • andyp
    We signed Basso because he did not have a team and he is a top rider, for the rest we will see.
    Sean
  • kizzy
    Ok, being a rider is the best job in the world, but you cant do that forevever, so i now do the 2nd best job, being a ds, and i still get to ride my bike, so i am one lucky guy
    Sean
  • hellooooooooooooooo Sean and thanks-that was worth the bollocking I`ll surely get tomorrow [:)] and confirms why we are fans an all.
    Shall you come back to do this anytime soon do you think? Sure hope so
  • Hi Sean

Just wondering what are you looking forward to most this year and why ?

and good luck with the team this year
    Best regards
    Adam
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    OK, we'll draw this chat to a close for now, although Sean may answer some of the questions he missed at a later date.

Thanks everyone for your participation, and thanks very much to Sean for taking the time to do it today!

---
    Jeff Jones

European News Editor, Bike Online Project
  • And in all the excitement, I forgot to say thanks,both to Sean for taking the time out-a good guy- and to PC for doing. Thanks both.This has made my day.
  • Yes, thanks to Sean and the Procycling team

Maybe the magazine might have Sean writing some features at a later date?

Legend is a term used far too readily but I think its justified in this case

You can tell he's a proper professional because he didn't even try to plug this;

http://www.seanyates.co.uk/coaching_ride/index.htm

so i'll do it for him!
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jeff Jones</i>

We've confirmed Sean for 4pm GMT next Wednesday. Keep those questions rolling in!

---
    Jeff Jones

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">What happened to the replies to the questions posted early,as mine was?.We can't all be available for the live chat,& were directed to leave our questions early [V]
  • Good stuff that and despite it being tricky to follow the questions and answers I found it an enjoyable read.

http://fenlandclarioncc.wordpress.com/
  • Anonymous
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by niko</i>
    What happened to the replies to the questions posted early, as mine was? We can't all be available for the live chat, & were directed to leave our questions early [V]
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    Hi Niko,

Yes I know. We apologise for that. Unfortunately it wasn't possible for him to answer everything, despite our best intentions. I'll make this clear for our next chat.

---
    Jeff Jones

• It was still great Jeff.I was looking forward to the answer to nicko's question also.
    Still a great effort for the first one,hope theres more in the future thanks.
  • Anonymous
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by campagchris</i>

It was still great Jeff.I was looking forward to the answer to nicko's question also.
    Still a great effort for the first one,hope theres more in the future thanks.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    Thanks Campagchris. I'm still banking on getting that question answered, but it might take a couple of weeks.

We will be having another forum chat soon-ish, once I can confirm a date.

---
    Jeff Jones