2»

Comments

• Yeah but you would have to fill them up all the
    time, cause wouldnt the small helium atoms pass through
    the inner tube, like a kids balloon/.

<div align="left"><font size="1">
    My Fury Pics

My Space

My Mods:RockShox Reba Team U-Turn Air, Hayes 9HFX XC Brakes,Truvativ StyloTeam GXP CrankSet
    Sram X-7 Shifters,Mavic XM719 Rims,Shamano XT Hubs,Conti Speedkings 2.1 tyres,Shamano XT Cassette,Rhloff SLT99 Chain,V12 Magnisum Pedals,Thomson Elite Seatpost,Selle Italia SLR XC Gelflow sadle,Ritchey WCS Ergo Grips

</font id="size1"> </div id="left">
  • Back on topic, try raising your saddle a bit, or riding on higher ground

You Beauty
    Very Cross
    Twenty Too
    It is big and it is clever

Well, it is in that they both wish they were Irish
  • How is a higher saddle going to help
    with peddle strikes??

My Fury Pics

My Space

My Mods:RockShox Reba Team U-Turn Air, Hayes 9HFX XC Brakes,Truvativ StyloTeam GXP CrankSet
    Sram X-7 Shifters,Mavic XM719 Rims,Shamano XT Hubs,Conti Speedkings 2.1 tyres,Shamano XT Cassette,Rhloff SLT99 Chain,V12 Magnisum Pedals,Thomson Elite Seatpost,Selle Italia SLR XC Gelflow sadle,Ritchey WCS Ergo Grips

• why 3 atmospheres? btw not having a dig or anything just wondering. i like crazy problems! lol

Bike : Marin Eldridge Grade 06
  • fair enough.
    back to the topic starting question, shorter cranks and better skill. Pick your line better. I also have this problem with pedals hitting the floor, especialy when riding in tracks cut by veichles....

Bike : Marin Eldridge Grade 06
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dsldude</i>

How is a higher saddle going to help
    with peddle strikes??

My Fury Pics

My Space

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Well, you'll be higher off the ground.

You Beauty
    Very Cross
    Twenty Too
    It is big and it is clever

Well, it is in that they both wish they were Irish
  • Helium????? You guys ever see Mythbusters with the helium filled American footballs ???? Hardly made a difference-Busted!!!!
  • What Pedals have you got? Are they extremely long or thick?

<font color="red">Photos</font id="red"> Maxlight XC<font color="red">></font id="red"><font color="black">120</font id="black">
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Slowhillclimber</i>

Helium????? You guys ever see Mythbusters with the helium filled American footballs ???? Hardly made a difference-Busted!!!!

yes i saw that where they got the american rugby p;ayer to throw the two different balls one with helium and one with out to see if it made a difference,, lol i no i am sad[;)][^]

My GT

feel free to add me if you have got msn,
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Frankie</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dsldude</i>

How is a higher saddle going to help
    with peddle strikes??

My Fury Pics

My Space

Well, you'll be higher off the ground.

Your pedals wont be any higher though will they
    [:D] Are you winding me up

My Fury Pics

My Space