The 'tell a fact' thread.

Comments

• haroexone
    haroexone Posts: 165
    fact - i have promised the baron 10 legions of my sardukar terror troops
    kester
  • Keeners
    Keeners Posts: 5
    Fact: The Fremen will still whup their sorry arses.

<center><font size="1"><font color="green">22</font id="green"></font id="size1"></center>
    <hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b><font color="red">22</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font color="black">Pirate Lord of the Carribean Sea.</center></b></font id="black"><hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">
  • Keeners
    Fact: Duncan Idaho will also kill 19 of them. In one go.

<center><font size="1"><font color="green">22</font id="green"></font id="size1"></center>
    <hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><font size="1"><b><font color="red">22</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    <font color="black">Pirate Lord of the Carribean Sea.</center></b></font id="black"><hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">
  • haroexone
    lol keeners-watching film right now-love book too
    kester
  • Keeners
    Fact: Using the acronym "LOL" anywhere is inexcusable. I hope you get raped by a sandworm.

• ddoogie
    ddoogie Posts: 4,159
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by UH DH</i>

So would my penis.

<font size="1"><b><font color="red">QUERTY QUERTY QUERTY</font id="red"></b></font id="size1">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the abductor</i>
    ++kschhh-schhh++ Madeline, I AM your father ++kschhh-schhh++<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Been using apple flavoured condoms for your posh wa<s></s>nks?

<hr noshade size="1">
    <font size="1"><font color="red">S-Works Stumpjumper FSR</font id="red"></font id="size1">
    S-works Stumpjumper FSR

I'll see you at the end.

You'll see me on the floor.
  • haroexone
    lol
    kester
  • haroexone
    fact - time travel has been deemed impossible by the vulcan science institute
    kester
  • Keeners
    *throws haroexone to the sandworms*

• UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    lol

<font size="1"><b><font color="red">QUERTY QUERTY QUERTY</font id="red"></b></font id="size1">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by the abductor</i>
    ++kschhh-schhh++ Madeline, I AM your father ++kschhh-schhh++<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • Jon
    Jon Posts: 133
    Fact: There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
  • haroexone
    i can think of worse ways to go
    kester
  • UH DH
    Fact: I am actually Chuck Norris.

It's good for you.
  • haroexone
    in the belly of the almighty sarlac for one...
    kester
  • UH DH
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by haroexone</i>

in the belly of the almighty ballsac for one...

It's good for you.
  • tom_majski
    tom_majski Posts: 432
    FACT: Chuck norris can slam a revolving door

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Clearly they all were raped by hordes of capitalist, communist, black Jewish liberals with excellent dance moves and gigantic penises.

myspack
  • haroexone
    i am immune to the extraction of piss
    kester
  • mr kirk
    mr kirk Posts: 385
    FACT: Chuck Norris once rode a bull, 9 months later that bull gave birth to a calf

FACT: Chuck Norris walked down the street with an errection, there were no survivors

FACT: Chuck Norris doesn't tea-bag, He potato sacks.

<center><font color="black"><font size="1"><font color="black">My Space</font id="black"></font id="size1"></font id="black"></center>

<center><font size="1"><font color="black">my</font id="black"> <font color="black">Bike</font id="black"></font id="size1"></center>

<center><font size="1"><font color="black">mr_kirk@hotmail.co.uk</font id="black"></font id="size1"></center>
    Boo!
  • haroexone
    fact - i tried to milk my cat the other day!
    im not joking!
    kester
  • anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    Fact: There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.
    Fact: There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • Keeners
    Fact: Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk and kill.
    Fact: Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice.
    Fact: Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect 4 in three moves.
    Fact: In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

• anto164
    anto164 Posts: 3,500
    Fact, all these chuck norris facts are written in a cubical in the male toilets in the physics block at the university of liverpool.

<b><font color="red"> MON BICI!!
    myspaz</b></font id="red">
  • Keeners
    Fact: Chuck Norris wrote them there with his laser eyes.

• JohnnyTheFox
    JohnnyTheFox Posts: 307
    Fact - Nothing that exists within our reality anyway...

[:D]
  • NeillyB
    NeillyB Posts: 8,288
    Fact: Chuck Norris jokes are f<b></b>uc<b></b>king s<b></b>hi<b></b>t.

<h6><font color="red"><center>hey guys check out my dmr sidekick and onza t-rex which i may be selling at www.trials-forum.co.uk</h6></center></font id="red">
    WHOO
  • Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    I remember when the sandbox was funny.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">:) README
    [url=mailto:avisforwardedemails@gmail.com?subject=MBUK Moderation]E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong[/url] (but don't change the subject or I won't get it)</font id="size1">
  • JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Big Red S</i>

I remember when the sandbox was funny.

[url=mailto:avisforwardedemails@gmail.com?subject=MBUK Moderation]E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong[/url] (but don't change the subject or I won't get it)</font id="size1">
    Damn, that must have been a blast [V]

<font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TE</i>

I know Jammy personally (ahem), he's known with mates as the 'slutty one' [:D]
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
    <font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
  • Big Red S
    Big Red S Posts: 26,890
    It was actually.

*resumes mourning*

• FurryNipples
    FurryNipples Posts: 1,384
    Fact - Every year, on Chuck Norris' birthday, one lucky child is picked and thrown into the sun.

<center>
    I Am GoingTo Eat Your Heart.</center>
    mbuksigqe7.jpg