La Vuelta 2024:- Stage 19: Logroño– Alto de Moncailvillo, 177.5km ***Spoilers***

2»

Comments

• roscoe
    roscoe Posts: 505

O'Connor definitely cracking here

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,293

Skeljmose takes third and looks like he'll move into white.

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,892

Mas blew up

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,293
    edited September 6

Mas went too hard to try to close the gap and ended up overtaken by Gaudu and Skeljmose in the last 200m. Gaudu is having an unexpectedly decent race.

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,892

Roglic looking happy and young

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • All looks kind of done now. Can't see anyone taking more than 2 minutes plus TT losses out of Primoz tomorrow.

================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,606

Glad to see you're watching the important stuff now 😁

Skjelmose has been riding a canny race, after all the times he was over enthusiastic in the chase and blew himself up. Top 3 of the GC *AGAIN* after pacing himself back

He's got Gaudu in hist sights next

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Skjelmose rapidly becoming the Scandi Zubeldia.

Started the climb by being dropped, finished the climb like Magnus Cort on one of his days.

Roglic more your Benjamin Button.

O’Connor more your Des, than Ben, by the time he got to the line.

"Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,247

Gotta feel sorry for Lipowitz who is clearly far and away the strongest young rider in the race but has been hamstrung having to work for Roglic.