Giro 2024:- Stage 10: Pompei – Cusano Mutri (Bocca della Selva), 142.0km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,791

Good back up on first inspection

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,393

It's only the last few kms that are out - they will turn off at the Umbrail pass at 2,489m instead of going over the top at 2,700 m.

• mididoctors
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors

This break is suffering attrition

• wakemalcolm
    wakemalcolm Posts: 825

Pozzo about to Zubeldia his way into the top 10 on the GC.

================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • mididoctors

Pozzo has too distinctive one legged riding style to.not be noticed

• mididoctors

Tratnik going long ....VPP and bardet chase

• mididoctors

Peloton mooching along 5 mins behind

• mididoctors

Bahrain riding

• red.rider
    red.rider Posts: 1,188

Bardet up to virtual second on GC now… Ineos and Bora playing chicken with UAE for who pulls it back

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,449

This mix of wet and dry roads is sketchy.

• wakemalcolm
    wakemalcolm Posts: 825
    ================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • mididoctors

Tratnik. Looks good

• mididoctors

These 4 chasers need to accelerate

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661

Right I'm up. 2 races - GC and break.

• mididoctors

Acceleration behind in possivivo group

• mididoctors

Peloton really slimmed down

• rick_chasey

UAE still with quite a few in the group despite a small peloton.

• rick_chasey

Who's in the lead? Not seem them on the TV in last 10 mins.

• mididoctors

Long long draggy climb innit

• rick_chasey
    edited May 14

Tratnik. Yikes.

Real Indian summer for his career!

• mididoctors
  • mididoctors

Tratnik.doing a good job holding them off

• mididoctors

They can't quite get him back

• kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,760

Still think someone's going to get to him.

• rick_chasey

Wow that happened quickly.

• mididoctors

Classy

• mididoctors

Tratnik died

• mididoctors

Bardet to jersey group 2:48 i.make it

• JimD666
    JimD666 Posts: 2,293

Little less I think. PCS has Pog coming n 3:14 down on the winner and Bardet is showing as 30s back in 2nd