Amstel Gold Race 2024 ***spoilers***

mididoctors
mididoctors Posts: 18,785
edited April 14 in Pro race

No thread ? ....

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Comments

• mididoctors

Last 5 k of the women's is amusing

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,525

Psssssttt @mididoctors ... Not too late to edit the title

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310

Brian Smith always sounds like he's about to flip and glass someone.

“New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • No_Ta_Doctor

I hate this race really. I've never got any idea where they are or what's coming next except when they're on the Cauberg

• mididoctors

Round the houses

• mididoctors
    edited April 14

Dam

• hanshotfirst
    hanshotfirst Posts: 397

Took a wee break between ladies and mens races and have just tuned back in to Kirby doing his name every single rider in the race as potential favourite for the day thing. 😒

• mididoctors
  • mididoctors

It's a filtering.ptocess Brian

• mididoctors

MvdP paying attention at the front ...60 K no break

• No_Ta_Doctor
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,500

Pace being driven by Lidl

• mooro
    mooro Posts: 483

It’s decent how much cycle lanes they have.

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,618

Kirby’s one man show anyone? Is he allowed to promote that on Eurosport?

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • rick_chasey

Dutch NOS commentary is not the one either.

• mididoctors

Inwos

• mididoctors

Pidcock going to try and drop MvdP ?

• rick_chasey

Amstel gold time gaps true to form

• mididoctors

Bit more of a selection than I thought

• mididoctors

Alpecin

• mididoctors

Ineos will have to chase

• mididoctors

No they won't

• mididoctors

Benoot and pidders get off the front

• mididoctors

Give it some head mate

• No_Ta_Doctor

Some interesting names up there now. MvdP will have to have some legs

• rick_chasey

Sorry been posting in the wrong thread

• mididoctors

MvdP being super cool or is suffering

• r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,380

No team mates left for MvdP, no impetus in the peloton so the gap is going out

• mididoctors

Bluffed themselves out of it