De Ronde van Vlaanderen 2024 ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790

He has to go solo

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,700

Visma absent

"Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors

Mads clinging on at the back there

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors

Wellens

• mididoctors
    edited March 31
  • mididoctors

Nooooooooooooo

• mididoctors

Phew

• mididoctors

Drones are kool

• blazing_saddles
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,584

Wine, rack of lamb linch, poonami, nappy change, tour of Flanders. Oof

• blazing_saddles

The Cortina has broken down on the Koppenberg.

a lot of riders having to push now

• mooro
    mooro Posts: 483

Decimated on the koppenberg….

Gutted for the Lad who had attacked - missed his name

• mididoctors

Lol

• blazing_saddles
    edited March 31

MvDP clear from Jorgensen then a huge gap to Pedersen

• mididoctors

Jorgenson's only one left to chase

• mididoctors

Mads should have waited ...

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570

I'm not feeling this at all this year.

"Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • rick_chasey

Remarkable, albeit predictable, exploit on the Patetberg

• rick_chasey

Race over?

• mididoctors

MvdP going to wait for Jorgensen?

• gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,605

Wout can’t buy good luck this year. MvdP just sails through everything.

Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • wakemalcolm
    wakemalcolm Posts: 825

Everyone piling into the back of a knackered Cortina: just like a night out of my youth.

================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • mididoctors

Gaps expansion everywhere

• blazing_saddles

Pedersen blown?

Taaienberg coming up and there’s no need to launch.

• rick_chasey

This has gone exactly as we feared it would.

• mididoctors

Well that happened

• blazing_saddles

A game of cat and mouse for the other podium spots.

They could get caught from behind

• gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570

Did any other team really try to win this race?

"Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • mididoctors

Got to question pedersen persistent attack earlier ...he looks strong still

• mididoctors

That man can ride.a bike