TDF 2023: Stage 18:- Moutiers to Bourg en Bresse, 186km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    I agree pog should ride all season
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    This is more like it.
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    Inventive ...jump across
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    Philipsen, once again, is a bloody danger
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,154
    Philipsen being a d1ck.
  • mididoctors
    Make it hard .....you don't have to succeed just fatigue the sprint chasers for the morrow
  • Pross
    I wonder if he'll get a sanction for that? No excuse for it, as the commentators are saying if they don't want people jumping across they need to leave the break get a bigger lead.
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,325
    On replay he might not have cut across quite as much as I thought first time, but still...
  • Pross
    Grunt from the camera man as he went over the speed bump :lol:
  • mididoctors
    They can't block with out making the gap jumpable
  • mididoctors
    This is genius
  • mididoctors
    Lol
  • Pross
    Kirby is now making up what the Alpecin DS said about Philipsen blocking. He said there's no TV in the car not that a tree was blocking the TV.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,703
    Hopefully they will dock Philipsen however many points he scores today plus another decent chunk.
    He’s at it again. Seems to have got himself a Bernard Hainault complex
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Pross
    Kelly is determined to rename Lotto Dstny to Lotto Dynasty
  • Pross
    Robbie thinks there's a chance of crosswinds in the final 10km, I think he's just teasing us but it would be nice if it suddenly got smashed to bits.
  • mididoctors
    UNO X have ridden well
  • mididoctors
    Dog
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    Absolute d1ck move stuff, but not sure there's anything actually illegal in it

Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Pross
    Ineos hoping to get some splits and catch the Yates brothers on the hop or just unable to stop themselves riding on the front at weird times?
  • mididoctors
    This is getting interesting
  • Pross
    Meh, nothing's going to happen. A bit of nervoussness but the break only has 23" with 11km left and no-one is looking to create chaos.
  • Pross
    Chase is limited though. Only really Skeljmose now.
  • mididoctors
    Still a long way to go
  • Pross
    Soudal Quickstep disrupting.
  • Pross
    Jayco having to commit riders now.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,703
    Both ITV and Eurosport commentators trying to big up the breakaway’s chances.
    Completely ignoring the GC boys 3km charge
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Pross
    Intermarche also reluctantly starting to help. 24" with 7km left, still not likely to be enough but there's a narrow section and tight turn to negotiate.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,535
    Skjelmose has really been earning his wages this tour
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Tashman
    Tashman Posts: 3,479
    Guessing its been a dull transition with only 2 pages of comments here