2»

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,367

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Are you going on holiday @v68?

Why yes, how can you tell 😬are you going soonish HD?
    Bit behind here. Were you off too ?
    Italy, 2 weeks in Tuscan hills then Verona to see family.

The grand depart is the 28th of July so a bit to go yet... We "might" have to make a short notice trip to sign some papers but no idea on that timescale as everything in Italy takes longer than usual.
    People often ask me if I'd like to live in Italy, my usual response is no because I can't be bothered with the amount of faffing. Bureaucracy being a large part of that.
    Sounds lovely. Slightly jealous, enjoy 👍
    V68 always has a jealousy-inducing holiday in Tuscany. I love it there from 2 or 3 visits, but for some reason it's never stuck with Mrs B³. Probably because I'm weapons grade boring about the renaissance portraiture, frescos and churches. The food, roads, wine and scenery are also tip top.
    If you ever get bored of Mrs B, we’d make a nice couple. I’d love to spend a week or two slowly cycling around Tuscany, stopping at every opportunity to soak in as much as possible.
    Sounds lush. Let's stow away in V's bags.
    No wonder those bags were so f'ing heavy when I was loading the car 🙄
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

The grand depart is the 28th of July so a bit to go yet... We "might" have to make a short notice trip to sign some papers but no idea on that timescale as everything in Italy takes longer than usual.
    People often ask me if I'd like to live in Italy, my usual response is no because I can't be bothered with the amount of faffing. Bureaucracy being a large part of that.
    V68 always has a jealousy-inducing holiday in Tuscany. I love it there from 2 or 3 visits, but for some reason it's never stuck with Mrs B³. Probably because I'm weapons grade boring about the renaissance portraiture, frescos and churches. The food, roads, wine and scenery are also tip top.
    If you ever get bored of Mrs B, we’d make a nice couple. I’d love to spend a week or two slowly cycling around Tuscany, stopping at every opportunity to soak in as much as possible.
    Shhhhhhh.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,448

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Shouldn’t have said anything till he was out of ear shot, think we’ve been rumbled.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,448

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Enjoy 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Enjoy 👍
    Thing is, it looks just like that. Now shhh, we have to creep out and find somewhere to eat in this Swiss border town.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,740

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

seanoconn said:

Enjoy 👍
    Thing is, it looks just like that. Now shhh, we have to creep out and find somewhere to eat in this Swiss border town.
    Yer too f-ing late, nobody dines out after 7.30 dahn those parts.