saturday is an anomalous extradimensional manifold

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,069

pinno said:

Forgot: This day (8th April) 30 years ago, I had my bone marrow transplant.

Glad it worked, they threatened me with similar almost 20 years ago. Thankfully it turned out I didn't need it.
    My chances of survival was 35% without a transplant and I didn't want that shadow over me.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,682
    pinno said:

pinno said:

Glad it worked, they threatened me with similar almost 20 years ago. Thankfully it turned out I didn't need it.
    My chances of survival was 35% without a transplant and I didn't want that shadow over me.
    I can imagine, bizarrely what they thought was my lymphoma coming back was just an allergic reaction to deodorant combined with the chemo. Thankfully a PET scan showed it wasn't the cancer.
  • pinno

pinno said:

pinno said:

I can imagine, bizarrely what they thought was my lymphoma coming back was just an allergic reaction to deodorant combined with the chemo. Thankfully a PET scan showed it wasn't the cancer.
    You get those heart in mouth moments.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,682
    pinno said:

pinno said:

pinno said:

Yes, thankfully they are getting fewer and further between. I'll raise a glass to your successful treatment later 🍻
  • pinno

pinno said:

pinno said:

pinno said:

Yes, thankfully they are getting fewer and further between. I'll raise a glass to your successful treatment later 🍻
    Have two!