Thursday before Archimedes had a screw

2»

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    MattFalle said:

Villa sounds lush and tbh its the way we'd normally go, but you know sometimes when you just want a break and to do nothing at all and just be fed lush food and watered with lush wine?

It's bad enough at regular tourist hotel restaurants where it's a buffet and you have a bit of everything then can't move for a few hours and have to have a lie down.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Used to like coming down for brekkie late and piling up loads of food to wash down with fizzy plonk.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Can’t decide if I did go for a run tonight - garmin says I did but it hasn’t loaded up to Strava 🤔
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,361

Wfh today, will brave the cold tomorrow morning with all the winter gear.

Don't do it, it's not funny.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

Plus potato

Current wife was out before my 18:30 run tonight so no idea where my running leggings are so had to go out in shorts 🥶
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,361
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Plus potato

Current wife was out before my 18:30 run tonight so no idea where my running leggings are so had to go out in shorts 🥶
    That would shrivel one's bits.

The cold is bearable once you get going but I don't think the cold air will do any good for my lungs. Was caught out before by this.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,153
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Plus potato

The cold is bearable once you get going but I don't think the cold air will do any good for my lungs. Was caught out before by this.
    But it's fun running past everyone in thermals and coats saying "Bit chilly?"
  • tlw1
    thistle_ said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Plus potato

Met up with a few mates for part of it but other than that didn’t see anyone
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Plus potato

Fairweather exercisers will all be sitting indoors next to the radiator.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Plus potato

in front of, tbh.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • tlw1
    Stevo_666 said:

tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

pinno said:

Plus potato

It’s Shropshire, near the fire in the pub, then driving home 🙄