sunday in a garden of luctutious plants

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081

Two possums relocated overnight. They’d eluded the trap so far, but moved it to another spot of garden, re-loaded with fresh apple and bits of bread and jam did the trick. Pretty sure there’s a few more lurking.

But won't they wander back?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno said:

Two possums relocated overnight. They’d eluded the trap so far, but moved it to another spot of garden, re-loaded with fresh apple and bits of bread and jam did the trick. Pretty sure there’s a few more lurking.

But won't they wander back?
    Unlikely, a long walk.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Bought a new TV, so can relocate my old one.

Discovered that if I recycle a single old piece of sonos kit that has been unused in a cupboard for years, I get 30% off new kit. This is good. New fancy soundbar for here, plus some surround rear speakers. Old soundbar down there. Done my bit for the economy.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

If you put a jar of peanut butter out, they'll be lining up to be trapped. Or is that just me?
  • Two possums relocated overnight. They’d eluded the trap so far, but moved it to another spot of garden, re-loaded with fresh apple and bits of bread and jam did the trick. Pretty sure there’s a few more lurking.

If you put a jar of peanut butter out, they'll be lining up to be trapped. Or is that just me?
    The peanut butter option was tried, as recommended by others too, but didn’t seem to get results, so we went back to the jam.

Hopefully more tonight. Think we have a fair few loitering about the place.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,623

A trap full of b3’s tickled me 😂
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,550
    I can picture it now...

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,683
    seanoconn said:

A trap full of b3’s tickled me 😂
    Yes that made me chuckle, would have to be a very big jar
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,101
    no one asked about luctutious, sigh
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,936
    sungod said:

I just asked Jeeves.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,101
    pblakeney said:

sungod said:

I just asked Jeeves.
    aha!

page 204 of the journal...

https://journals.psu.edu/pmhb/article/view/29600/29355