sunday through caverns measureless to man, down to a sunless sea

2»

Comments

• pinno said:

@Wheelspinner : Have you got a pair of 40 cm 31.9 clamp carbon drop bars (short reach) ?

That size, yes, but alloy.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090

pinno said:

@Wheelspinner : Have you got a pair of 40 cm 31.9 clamp carbon drop bars (short reach) ?

I have a carbon stem and wanted to treat my C60 to carbon bars to match. Cushty, cushty, cushty. No more buzz.
    Wiggle sold out of the Primavera Prime bars at the super price of £94. Damn.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno said:

pinno said:

I have a carbon stem and wanted to treat my C60 to carbon bars to match. Cushty, cushty, cushty. No more buzz.
    Wiggle sold out of the Primavera Prime bars at the super price of £94. Damn.
    https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/brand-x-carbon-ergo-racing-road-handlebar/rp-prod118783

• pinno
    I know nothing about Brand x or is it Trans x or is it PNW?
  • thistle_ said:

If all that lot above sells, there's six or seven grand I can spend on other pointless stuff. That's more fun than looking at it all hang on the wall or in boxes

If you've got bike price inflation down under like the rest of us, see how much you can sell for more than you originally paid for it :wink:
    😀. Will be interesting to see what I can get for some of it. Prices did go a bit bonkers for a while, but there now appears to be a lot of used stuff for sale. I’m guessing that Covid lockdowns and stuff encouraged a lot of people to go buy fancy new things, which they’ve not used and now want to offload. My FB group feed is loaded with smart trainers going fairly cheap.

• pinno said:

Just a generic parts brand that has been around for years at CRC. They used to even do framesets.

Probably the same factory that does Prime.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,217

thistle_ said:

If all that lot above sells, there's six or seven grand I can spend on other pointless stuff. That's more fun than looking at it all hang on the wall or in boxes

If you've got bike price inflation down under like the rest of us, see how much you can sell for more than you originally paid for it :wink:
    😀. Will be interesting to see what I can get for some of it. Prices did go a bit bonkers for a while, but there now appears to be a lot of used stuff for sale. I’m guessing that Covid lockdowns and stuff encouraged a lot of people to go buy fancy new things, which they’ve not used and now want to offload. My FB group feed is loaded with smart trainers going fairly cheap.

Might be a good time for me to start looking for a new MTB...
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

@Stevo_666 What about some basic core stability exercises and build them up?

I will do, once I can move without shouting expletives.
    Pilates classes are good for some communal pain.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

sungod said:

orraloon said:

avoid the Brenda-mourning media-saturation climax.

don't forget the action replay, reviews, analysis, initial re-runs, crimbo and new year re-runs, etc.
    I’m in the queue, wish me luck 🤞
    Your what?!
    I'll see if I can spot him on the endless newsfeed.
    Seems to be some confusion. I was queuing in chicken land, surprisingly busy for a Sunday. Quite emotional being at the back of the queue so far from food when you’re hungry.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

pinno said:

Just a generic parts brand that has been around for years at CRC. They used to even do framesets.

Probably the same factory that does Prime.
    This exactly as WS says - used Brand X a few times with no dramas at all.

in fact, just fitted one of their £9 headsets and looks pretty darn good.

Buy them, buy them buythem now.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

sungod said:

orraloon said:

don't forget the action replay, reviews, analysis, initial re-runs, crimbo and new year re-runs, etc.
    Your what?!
    Seems to be some confusion. I was queuing in chicken land, surprisingly busy for a Sunday. Quite emotional being at the back of the queue so far from food when you’re hungry.
    Man's got to eat. 🍗
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

You'd think that Stevo the perv© would be on that like a shot.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,617
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

sungod said:

orraloon said:

Your what?!
    :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Good idea, if only I could walk far enough to get there...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

What, sitting at the back of a room full of women stretching in yoga pants and 'firming up'? o:)
  • thistle_
    edited September 2022
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

What, sitting at the back of a room full of women stretching in yoga pants and 'firming up'? o:)
    Cat-cow is the teepee maker
  • Stevo_666
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Cat-cow is the teepee maker
    Had to Google that but yep, can't disagree.